Data-driven insights and game-changing features deliver better planning, smarter buying and stronger performance for brands and agencies
LOS ANGELES - June 26, 2018 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) – The Trade Desk, Inc. (Nasdaq:TTD), a global advertising technology company, is launching a range of new products that will help advertisers use data-driven insights to plan, forecast and buy digital media more effectively than ever before.Collectively referred to as the Next Wave, this release includes three transformative products:
- Koa™ is powerful AI that improves advertisers’ decisioning and accelerates campaign performance. Koa’s robust and transparent forecasting engine is built on The Trade Desk’s valuable data set – including nearly nine million queries every second – to help buyers extend audience reach and spend more efficiently.
- The Trade Desk Planner is a data-driven media planning tool that delivers audience insights and informs ad strategies across channels and devices.
- Megagon™ is an intuitive new user interface that proactively surfaces tailored insights and offers Koa Recommendations to help advertisers make real-time optimization decisions. Megagon helps buyers save time and advertising budget without sacrificing transparency and control.
The Trade Desk’s enhanced platform allows advertisers to:
- Easily plan and immediately activate cross-channel campaigns that identify high-value opportunities before spending a single dollar in market
- Have immediate visibility into the impact on scope and spend for every optimization made or setting selected in the platform
- Make smarter, more effective optimizations with customized, data-driven Koa Recommendations
Jeff Green, CEO and Founder of The Trade Desk, said “We are proud to launch the Next Wave to deliver on the promise of programmatic – a more data-driven approach to advertising that benefits advertisers, publishers and consumers. By enhancing the innovations on our platform that have always set us apart, we are giving agencies and brands more control and power and a great user experience. This is truly the next wave of digital advertising.”
The global launch will be kicked off by Jeff Green, who will unveil the Next Wave to clients and marketing leaders at a private event in Singapore.Brian Stempeck, The Trade Desk’s Chief Client Officer, will host clients and select guests for an interactive launch event in New York, and Chief Technology Officer and Founder, Dave Pickles, will highlight the advanced technology and AI powering the Next Wave at an event in Ventura, California. All three events will be webcast live around the world. To view the webcasts and for more information, visit www.thetradedesk.com/nextwave.
About The Trade Desk, Inc.
The Trade Desk™ is a technology company that empowers buyers of advertising. Through its self-service, cloud-based platform, ad buyers can create, manage, and optimize more expressive data-driven digital advertising campaigns across ad formats, including display, video, audio, native and, social, on a multitude of devices, such as computers, mobile devices, and connected TV. Integrations with major data, inventory, and publisher partners ensure maximum reach and decisioning capabilities, and enterprise APIs enable custom development on top of the platform. Headquartered in Ventura, CA, The Trade Desk has offices across North America, Europe, and Asia. To learn more, visit thetradedesk.com or follow us on Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn.