Account Coordinator - Client Services
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR:
As an Account Coordinator you will primarily support the Client Services team with campaign management & troubleshooting, while learning what it takes to run your own accounts. If you have a strong client services experience, please apply to find out more.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
- Support and mirror the Client Services Account team, with the goal of growing into an Account Manager role
- Set up initial campaigns, monitor effectiveness, and troubleshoot when needed
- Work closely with the Trading team to rapidly onboard new customers
- Become an expert on the use and best practices on The Trade Desk platform
- Responsible for regular check ins with clients and escalation of client issues to senior team
WHAT YOU BRING TO THE TABLE:
- Bachelor’s Degree.
- 0-2 years of experience in a role focused on relationship building with external parties. We are open to candidates from different industries including banking, agencies, consultancies and market research companies.
- Interest in technology and aptitude to learn new tech quickly
- Inquisitive and resourcefulness
- Solid experience in Excel and MS Office
- Outstanding troubleshooting, analytical, and problem-solving abilities, along with an ability to collaborate cross-functionally in a fast-paced start-up environment
- Effective time management skills – ability to prioritize and meet deadlines
The Trade Desk does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firm recruiters. Fees will not be paid in the event a candidate submitted by a recruiter without an agreement in place is hired; such resumes will be deemed the sole property of The Trade Desk. The Trade Desk is an equal opportunity employer. All aspects of employment will be based on merit, competence, performance, and business needs. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.