IT Support Analyst
The Trade Desk is changing the way global brands and their agencies advertise to audiences around the world. How? With a media-buying platform that helps brands deliver a more insightful and relevant ad experience for consumers — and sets a new standard for global reach, accuracy, and transparency.
So if you’re talented, driven, creative, and hungry to bring something entirely new and wildly ambitious into the world (and have some fun doing it), then we want to talk.
WHAT YOU'LL DO:
The IT Support Analyst is specifically focused on providing hands on endpoint device support for THE TRADE DESK internal clients; primarily through face to face interactions as well as telephone & remote support. Excellent customer support and Helpdesk ticket management are critical responsibilities in this position. This IT role requires a basic level of experience to be able support, maintain, analyze and troubleshoot problems pertaining to PC & Mac hardware, OS, applications, telephony and peripherals. The individual may be asked to assist with general user administration to manage and grant standard user access to THE TRADE DESK systems. The position requires a generalized, multi-disciplined IT understanding (Network, Systems, Applications, Telephony and Desktop Support) to meet IT Department Service Level Objectives.
- Provides timely attention to all internal Helpdesk requests, for local and remote based users. Assesses the validity of the requests as they arrive, ensures the details within the ticket are complete and that the impact and criticality of the issue is correctly assessed. Does their best to resolve the issue if able. Re-allocates and/or escalates requests as appropriate
- Performs daily ticket maintenance and management. Follows up on requests and annotates tickets as appropriate with progress and status. Ensures the requestor stays informed
- Deploys end user workstations and accessories for new hires; performs hardware refresh on pre-determined cycle
- Assists in the support, monitoring, testing and troubleshooting user, telephony and PC system related hardware and software problems within the THE TRADE DESK enterprise; including all custom and commercial applications. Involves Peers and escalates as appropriate
- Maintains, upgrades or replaces hardware and application software to meet business needs. Pays special attention to time sensitive business requests and makes smart decisions to ensure minimal user impact for their regular workday
- Assists with planned maintenance; Performs user adds, moves, and changes
- Participates in repairs, cleans and maintains THE TRADE DESK hardware and other equipment as needed
- Provides initial incident response for unplanned system outages. Sends out notifications and engages the relevant THE TRADE DESK personnel as appropriate
- Participates in the creation and maintenance of documentation, work instructions and configuration standards
- Assists with basic maintenance and support for user account administration, e-mail, VPN, telephony, cloud-based file sharing, meeting collaboration software, print/fax, end-point security and all other THE TRADE DESK systems
- Assists with key meeting IT coordination and support of collaboration and voice systems usage
- Makes pragmatic recommendations on system and process enhancements
- Assists with controlling hardware, software and telephone inventory
- Responsible for knowing and complying with applicable ITIL processes, Information Security, Regulatory Compliance and other process requirements as they apply to their area of responsibility
- Other duties as assigned
WHO YOU ARE:
- High School Diploma or GED required
- Bachelor’s degree in related IT field, or appropriate IT Certification highly desired
- Two to five years of experience in a similar hands-on role required, with a solid understanding of MS Windows 10 Professional and macOS 10.x
- One to three years working with remote users for troubleshooting and new system setups required, experience with supporting international users a huge plus
- Previous experience working at a startup is preferred
- Prior experience working with an IT ticket/request system is highly desired
- Keyboarding skills and computer proficiency with software knowledge to include MS Office
- Excellent interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills required
- Strong customer service and presentation skills
- Able to analyze customer needs and reach acceptable solutions
- Comprehension and adherence to company procedures and policies required
- Able to perform effectively with supervision, either independently or as a team member
- Basic knowledge of HP printers, peripherals and Lenovo/HP/Apple desktops required
- Basic knowledge of iOS and Android mobile devices required
- Able to maintain confidentiality of information and systems required
- Able to learn Imaging Software to load images and programs as required
- Conduct that supports the company’s ethics, core values, and compliance programs
- Must be able to sit, stand, walk or a combination of the three for up to 10 hours a day
- Position requires the ability to speak and hear 50% of the time
- Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds
- Must be committed to a high standard of safety and be willing and able to comply with all safety laws and all of our safety policies
- Must be willing to report safety violations and potential safety violations to appropriate supervisor or management
- Attendance: Must maintain regular and acceptable attendance.
- Regular Hours: Must be regularly available and willing to work at least 8 hours per day, five days per week, or such other hours per day or hours per week as we determine are necessary or desirable to meet business needs.
- Overtime: Must be available and willing to work such overtime per week as we determine is necessary or desirable to meet business needs.
- Weekend and Holiday: Must be available and willing to work such weekends and holidays as we determine are necessary or desirable to meet THE TRADE DESK business needs.
- On-site Requirement: Must perform duties onsite, except those job duties which are customarily or by their nature performed offsite (such as meetings, deliveries to designated destinations, or training).
- Will be required to carry a company-funded smart phone and expected to respond to urgent calls in a timely manner. This may require remote or occasional on-site support.
The Trade Desk does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firm recruiters. Fees will not be paid in the event a candidate submitted by a recruiter without an agreement in place is hired; such resumes will be deemed the sole property of The Trade Desk. The Trade Desk is an equal opportunity employer. All aspects of employment will be based on merit, competence, performance, and business needs. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.