Media Trading Specialist
The Trade Desk is changing the way global brands and their agencies advertise to audiences around the world. How? With a media-buying platform that helps brands deliver a more insightful and relevant ad experience for consumers — and sets a new standard for global reach, accuracy, and transparency.
So if you’re talented, driven, creative, and hungry to bring something entirely new and wildly ambitious into the world (and have some fun doing it), then we want to talk.
WHAT YOU'LL DO:
- Handle the day-to-day trading efforts for a portfolio of accounts, actively supporting more Senior Traders
- Partners with other business team members to add in-depth product knowledge and develop trading-specific strategies to achieve client goals
- Owns numerous accounts independently and recognizes opportunities to grow accounts; assists in identifying and prioritizing client needs
- Helps to train new and existing clients in all platform operational areas, and to onboard new clients
- Begins to develop areas of expertise in product offerings and acts as an internal resource for the internal business team
- Actively pursues ways to grow client business through helping agencies provide new value (savings analyses, campaign planning, performance and measurement, marketing funnel approach, etc.)
- Assists Senior Traders in onboarding and developing newer traders, and in particular works as an authority on trading-related topics
- Seeks to provide additional value outside of the role through cultural contributions, collaboration with peers, case study development, new product beta testing opportunities and relaying feedback to our product team.
- Communicates complex concepts and ideas in a clear and concise manner, across audiences with varying levels of expertise.
WHO YOU ARE:
- 3-5 years of working experience, digital experience a plus
- 1-2 years minimum client-facing experience
- You're a very strong communicator that collaborates effectively across an internal client services team
- Shown consistent ability to communicate complex ideas and concepts in a simple, straightforward manner
- Effective time management skills – ability to prioritize and meet deadlines
- Excellent troubleshooting and analytical abilities. Love to problem-solve, along with an ability to collaborate cross-functionally in a dynamic environment
- Strong quantitative skills coupled with real passion for mining insights from very large datasets
The Trade Desk does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firm recruiters. Fees will not be paid in the event a candidate submitted by a recruiter without an agreement in place is hired; such resumes will be deemed the sole property of The Trade Desk. The Trade Desk is an equal opportunity employer. All aspects of employment will be based on merit, competence, performance, and business needs. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.