Data Partnerships Specialist
The Trade Desk is changing the way global brands and their agencies advertise to audiences around the world. How? With a media-buying platform that helps brands deliver a more insightful and relevant ad experience for consumers — and sets a new standard for global reach, accuracy, and transparency.
So if you’re talented, driven, creative, and hungry to bring something entirely new and wildly ambitious into the world (and have some fun doing it), then we want to talk.
WHAT YOU'LL DO:
- Support the Data Partnerships team in managing existing relationships with data monetization partners and 3rd party data providers
- Remain abreast of trends and partner product/segment enhancements, and educate internal teams on the need-to-know with training documentation and other client support
- Support the account teams in showcasing the power of data to prospective and existing clients (i.e. overlaying 3rd party on top of 1st party data to provide a richer picture of audience segments for clients)
- Assist in monthly financial billing reconciliation & collaborate on billing process enhancements
- Assure compliance with regulatory and contractual obligations
- Assist in management of the data segments taxonomies
- Manage partnership deliverables including regular reports and ad hoc needs
WHO YOU ARE:
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited four-year university
- 1-2 years of relevant experience
- Comfort and experience with Excel and Powerpoint as analysis and presentation tools
- Experience with Slack, Jira (or other ticketing systems), and Salesforce a plus
- Self-motivated problem-solver comfortable wearing multiple and diverse hats
- Intellectual curious and forward thinking
- Proven communication, questioning, and listening skills in formal and informal settings
- Comfort with fast-paced and dynamic working environment with shifting priorities
- Ability to build excellent rapport with internal and external stakeholders
The Trade Desk does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firm recruiters. Fees will not be paid in the event a candidate submitted by a recruiter without an agreement in place is hired; such resumes will be deemed the sole property of The Trade Desk. The Trade Desk is an equal opportunity employer. All aspects of employment will be based on merit, competence, performance, and business needs. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.