GM, Channel Partners & Solutions Consultants
WHO WE ARE:
The Trade Desk is leading the way to the future of marketing by changing how advertising is bought and sold. Working with the largest brands and agencies around the world, our technology platform helps consumers discover products they want by enabling advertisers to target and reach them on the right channels at the right time.
Employees join The Trade Desk to discover opportunity, contribute to our customers’ success, and be part of building the future of marketing. You’ll work with creative, compassionate, and collaborative colleagues that share a passion for making the internet better for all – a combination that simply can't be beat.
When you join The Trade Desk, you’re joining a family. We have open space work environments, adjustable sitting/standing desks, and a celebrated open-door policy (at all levels) that can inspire out-of-the-box solutions and camaraderie among your coworkers. The competitive compensation packages, full benefits, stock options, and additional discounted stock purchase opportunities, catered lunches, and offsite team building activities may cause slight to severe jealousy among your peers.
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
As the GM, Channel Partners & Solutions Consultants, you will create, drive, and lead our forward-leaning growth strategy and business plan for our Custom Solutions clients. This global leader will be responsible for creating and leading our Custom Solutions strategy through hiring and growing a team of Solution Consultants, identifying strategic areas of growth, and partnering closely with our product and engineering teams to create an impactful go-to-market global Channel Partner strategy
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
- Create and lead alignment strategy and business action plan to grow our Custom Solutions team
- Provide dotted-line, functional management to Enterprise Accounts Business Development representatives as well as Sales Specialists while providing Custom Solutions to Agency and Brand clients
- Successfully recruit, train, and grow a high performing team in partnership with regional market leaders
- Develop thought leadership positioning around TTD’s Custom Solutions
- Identify areas of growth opportunity, including proactive client targets, industry trends, competitor intelligence, and participate in developing and closing our biggest, most strategic deals
- Partner with Product Marketing and business teams to create and develop an impactful and successful go-to-market story
- Partner with Product to identify Custom Solution client requirements and influence the strategic vision to support those needs
- Work with our Product leader for Custom Solutions, to guide resources across Solution Architects, Product and Engineering to support delivery of custom client projects
- Partner with Chief Strategy Officer to guide Technical Account Managers in the delivery of Custom Solutions projects
WHAT YOU BRING TO THE TABLE:
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 8-12+ years of experience sales management experience
- Strong communication skills with the ability to speak with C-level clients
- Proven ability to manage within a matrix environment, and collaborate across multiple departments
- Experience working closely with Product and Product Marketing teams
- Excellent track record building longstanding, consultative client relationships
- Strong technical aptitude
- Demonstrated ability to work both collaboratively and cross-functionally
- Strategic thinker, consulting experience a plus
The Trade Desk does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firm recruiters. Fees will not be paid in the event a candidate submitted by a recruiter without an agreement in place is hired; such resumes will be deemed the sole property of The Trade Desk. The Trade Desk is an equal opportunity employer. All aspects of employment will be based on merit, competence, performance, and business needs. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.