Learning and Development Specialist
WHO WE ARE:
The Trade Desk is leading the way to the future of marketing by changing how advertising is bought and sold. Working with the largest brands and agencies around the world, our technology platform helps consumers discover products they want by enabling advertisers to target and reach them on the right channels at the right time.
Employees join The Trade Desk to discover opportunity, contribute to our customers’ success, and be part of building the future of marketing. You’ll work with creative, compassionate, and collaborative colleagues that share a passion for making the internet better for all – a combination that simply can't be beat.
When you join The Trade Desk, you’re joining a family. We have open space work environments, adjustable sitting/standing desks, and a celebrated open-door policy (at all levels) that can inspire out-of-the-box solutions and camaraderie among your coworkers. The competitive compensation packages, full benefits, stock options, and additional discounted stock purchase opportunities, catered lunches, and offsite team building activities may cause slight to severe jealousy among your peers.
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
We’re looking for a Learning & Development Specialist who will help us create, build and scale our global learning and development programs. You are a strategic, results-oriented learning and development professional with a proven track record of implementing effective programs that drive measurable results. As a part of our L&D team, you will be work with cross functional teams to scale programs that help employees and managers increase productivity, grow in their careers and ultimately support them to reach their full potential. You’ll be someone who thrives in a high-growth rapidly changing environment. You also have experience owning programs end-to-end from the design, delivery process and managing for results ongoing.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
- Design, develop and deploy courses, programs, and resources that align with L&D strategy to our global Trade Desk employees company wide.
- Program, process and reporting owner of Learning systems and LMS (Workday Learning, LinkedIn Learning, etc.)
- Collaborate and consult with SMEs to determine effective learning solutions and process to address development needs.
- Ensure clear communication across projects and programs to achieve overall goals
- Demonstrate ability to handle multiple projects with quick deadlines.
- Ability to take initiative, work independently, and be innovative and creative with program design and delivery.
- Evaluate the effectiveness of learning solutions for business impact and scalability.
- Stay current with L&D Industry trends and best practices to elevate learning offerings.
- Developing collaborative partnerships with department leadership and HR support teams.
- Create presentations and deliver to leaders and key stakeholders to share key insights, gain buy-in, and drive business impact. Design and lead projects to test process and content improvements and other innovations.
- Assisting in the creation and maintenance of talent development materials and documentation (Confluence) and communications (Slack, email, etc.)
- Conduct ongoing needs analysis and identifying opportunities for process improvements supported by a clear plan for implementation and accountability.
WHAT YOU BRING TO THE TABLE:
- A Bachelor’s, Advanced Degree, or Certifications in a related field of study
- 4+ years of experience creating and driving L&D programs
- Learning & Talent Development Program Design & Delivery,
- Learning Needs Analysis, Data Collection & Analysis, Manages Complexity and Optimizes Work Processes,
- Alignment with and passion for the company’s vision, mission, and core values
- Drives engagement and talent programs with ambition, collaboration and accountability resulting in effective action planning and results
- Excellent interpersonal, written, and verbal communication skills
- Excellent presentation skills
- Passion for developing others
- Passion for problem-solving
- Exceptional planning and organizational skills
- Proven, sound, reliable, courageous, and timely decision-making capability
The Trade Desk does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firm recruiters. Fees will not be paid in the event a candidate submitted by a recruiter without an agreement in place is hired; such resumes will be deemed the sole property of The Trade Desk. The Trade Desk is an equal opportunity employer. All aspects of employment will be based on merit, competence, performance, and business needs. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.