VP, Human Resources Operations
WHO WE ARE:
The Trade Desk is leading the way to the future of marketing by changing how advertising is bought and sold. Working with the largest brands and agencies around the world, our technology platform helps consumers discover products they want by enabling advertisers to target and reach them on the right channels at the right time.
Employees join The Trade Desk to discover opportunity, contribute to our customers’ success, and be part of building the future of marketing. You’ll work with creative, compassionate, and collaborative colleagues that share a passion for making the internet better for all – a combination that simply can't be beat.
When you join The Trade Desk, you’re joining a family. We have open space work environments, adjustable sitting/standing desks, and a celebrated open-door policy (at all levels) that can inspire out-of-the-box solutions and camaraderie among your coworkers. The competitive compensation packages, full benefits, stock options, and additional discounted stock purchase opportunities, catered lunches, and offsite team building activities may cause slight to severe jealousy among your peers.
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
The Trade Desk has an incredible opportunity to bring your analytical, financial, HR, and process improvement skills to the next level by leading programs that truly effect the people side of our business.
As a key member of the HR leadership team, you will have analytical, financial, and technical expertise. You will work very closely across the organization mainly the HRIS, talent and other members of People Operations teams.
There are many elements to this role spanning over the areas of global HR operations, systems and data analytics teams.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
- Translate business needs into HR Operations initiatives and goals.
- Partner with global HR leadership, Finance, and Legal to ensure compliance with all legal and regulatory standards as well as internal processes.
- Conducts periodic compliance and operational audits to ensure processing is compliant with established processes and guidelines.
- Oversee the design, development and integration of programs, policies, systems and processes to effect proactive organizational change within the company.
- Drive continuous improvement through the development of meaningful metrics. Ensures metrics provide an accurate snapshot of HR performance and determine actional insights that drive improvement.
- Leverage metrics/analytics to continuously evaluate and identify HR process improvements and opportunities that align with business and HR strategies and objectives.
- Identify opportunities for process improvement and standardization of processes to leverage technology to enhance operational efficiencies.
WHAT YOU BRING TO THE TABLE:
- Bachelor's degree in related field or equivalent years of experience.
- Minimum 10+ years relevant work experience. High tech industry experience a plus.
- Strong project management skills including a proven track record of leading large, complex projects using standard project management practices and tools.
- Must have strong track record of leading global HR Operations (HRIS, HR Systems and Processes).
- Experience with HRIS systems (Workday, Greenhouse,) and data analytics tools.
- Knowledge of SOX, privacy and other compliance protocols.
- Exceptional project management skills, independent problem-solving skills, and attention to detail.
- Demonstrated ability to work in a team environment, handle multiple tasks and concurrent projects simultaneously.
- Must have strong analytical and problem-solving abilities.
- Excellent communication skills and customer service focus.
The Trade Desk does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firm recruiters. Fees will not be paid in the event a candidate submitted by a recruiter without an agreement in place is hired; such resumes will be deemed the sole property of The Trade Desk. The Trade Desk is an equal opportunity employer. All aspects of employment will be based on merit, competence, performance, and business needs. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.