Senior Director, People Operations (Human Resources ) - EMEA
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
For us people and culture come first. We hire the best, create an environment where they can be their authentic selves, innovate and make the biggest business impact. If you also thrive in this type of environment, then you could be our new Senior Director of People Operations. Gritty, generous, open and collaborative, you’ll possess strong interpersonal and communication skills as well as the ability to embrace our wider vision, manage change and bring your full self to work everyday.
You’ll have excellent business instincts, a strong bias toward driving business process efficiency, consistency and continuous improvement and a practical attitude to determine when a situation requires following an established protocol vs. a flexible approach. We are experiencing rapid growth and you should be comfortable (and actually thrive) in a deeply dynamic and fast paced environment.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
- Understand our business and proactively support leaders across the organization to achieve their vision and goals.
- Coach and support our leaders to engage and retain our talent. Drive the design and adoption of best-in-class HR/PO practices at all levels of the organization.
- Work with the People Ops leadership to achieve the strategic direction and vision of the department. Assist with the design and implementation of people strategies and solutions to meet the current and future needs of our business.
- Collaborate with teams across the globe to identify complex organizational challenges, offer creative solutions and drive implementation to achieve business results.
- Partner with the Compensation, Benefits, Talent Acquisition, Engagement and Learning & Development teams to ensure the organization can attract, motivate, develop and retain great talent.
- Manage a team of People Ops business partners to guide managers and employees on all things people related, including onboarding, benefits, employee relations, talent management, performance management, career development, mobility, compensation, etc.
- Use employee data and metrics to deliver insights and drive action for the business and the leaders in your group.
- Manage the positive resolution of complex employee issues.
- Continually listen and look out for ways to improve our culture and employee experience, enhancing productivity and engagement.
WHAT YOU BRING:
- High levels of emotional intelligence.
- A BA/BS degree in business, communication, psychology industrial relations or related discipline and/or equivalent work experience.
- Senior level HR/ People Operations experience preferably across a number of different regions / countries
- Business insight and an ability to align people strategy with business strategy.
- A proven ability to develop relationships and partnerships (internal and external) at all levels of the organization.
- Experience resolving conflict, problem solving and working collaboratively across the globe.
- A willingness to learn, grow and assume expanded duties as business needs evolve.
- Attention to detail and the ability to effectively handle multiple priorities, along with the ability to triage when appropriate.
- Supplementary designations ( FCIPD, CIPD, PHR, SPHR) related to the human resource field may be helpful.
- Flexibility to travel as required.
The Trade Desk does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firm recruiters. Fees will not be paid in the event a candidate submitted by a recruiter without an agreement in place is hired; such resumes will be deemed the sole property of The Trade Desk. The Trade Desk is an equal opportunity employer. All aspects of employment will be based on merit, competence, performance, and business needs. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.