Associate, Product Marketing
WHO WE ARE:
The Trade Desk is leading the way to the future of marketing by changing how advertising is bought and sold. Working with the largest brands and agencies around the world, our technology platform helps consumers discover products they want by enabling advertisers to target and reach them on the right channels at the right time.
Employees join The Trade Desk to discover opportunity, contribute to our customers’ success, and be part of building the future of marketing. You’ll work with creative, compassionate, and collaborative colleagues that share a passion for making the internet better for all – a combination that simply can't be beat.
When you join The Trade Desk, you’re joining a family. We have open space work environments, adjustable sitting/standing desks, and a celebrated open-door policy (at all levels) that can inspire out-of-the-box solutions and camaraderie among your coworkers. The competitive compensation packages, full benefits, stock options, and additional discounted stock purchase opportunities, catered lunches, and offsite team building activities may cause slight to severe jealousy among your peers.
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
The Product Marketing team sits at the nexus of customer needs, the product roadmap, competitive and business strategy. We are looking for a Product Marketing Associate who will support the product marketing managers and directors in the execution of go-to-market tactics, campaign tactics and key projects.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
- Support go-to-market activities
- Support in global cross-functional communications and coordination with the global product marketing team and the wider marketing organization
- Support the product communications process from the development pipeline to beta and into general availability, including product messaging, collateral development and education
- Provide support for internal and external product/service/solution training materials
- Competitive research - assessment of competitive landscape
- Collateral support includes: writing case studies, one sheets, gathering information across teams, global meeting coordination and project management
WHAT YOU BRING TO THE TABLE:
- Two years of experience in marketing or technology
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
- Aptitude for technology and understanding technical concepts
- Interest in the B2B advertising/marketing technology space
- Ability to prioritize and be hands-on
- Commitment to exceptional output
- A creative approach and fresh ideas to sustained marketing campaigns
The Trade Desk does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firm recruiters. Fees will not be paid in the event a candidate submitted by a recruiter without an agreement in place is hired; such resumes will be deemed the sole property of The Trade Desk. The Trade Desk is an equal opportunity employer. All aspects of employment will be based on merit, competence, performance, and business needs. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.