WHO WE ARE:
The Trade Desk is leading the way to the future of marketing by changing how advertising is bought and sold. Working with the largest brands and agencies around the world, our technology platform helps consumers discover products they want by enabling advertisers to target and reach them on the right channels at the right time.
Our platform enables ad buyers to create, manage, and optimize data-driven digital advertising campaigns across all channels, including connected TV. We offer unparalleled audience scale and reach, evaluating nearly nine million queries across the internet every second. It is the unique combination of the power of our platform and the expertise of our people that puts our customers in a position to succeed.
Employees join The Trade Desk to discover opportunity, contribute to our customers’ success, and be part of building the future of marketing. You’ll work with creative, compassionate, and collaborative colleagues that share a passion for making the internet better for all – a combination that simply can't be beat.
When you join The Trade Desk, you’re joining a family. We have open space work environments, adjustable sitting/standing desks, and a celebrated open-door policy (at all levels) that can inspire out-of-the-box solutions and camaraderie among your coworkers. The competitive compensation packages, full benefits, stock options, and additional discounted stock purchase opportunities, catered lunches, and offsite team building activities may cause slight to severe jealousy among your peers.
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
We are seeking an Administrative Assistant for our headquarters in Ventura, CA. You will provide a high level of administrative support for the Chief Technical Officer, SVP Engineering and VP Product. You will be responsible for travel accommodations, expense reporting, calendar management, meeting logistics and preparation, document preparation and miscellaneous administrative functions as needed.
This exciting role requires excellent communication skills, a high level of attention to detail, capable of meeting tight deadlines, great organizational skills, and the ability to juggle multiple critical tasks. A high level of integrity and discretion in handling confidential information, and professionalism in dealing with senior professionals inside and outside the company is important.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
- Manage high volume calendars (domestic and international) - scheduling, organizing and managing complicated and sometimes hectic schedules
- Tracking and helping drive completion of key deliverables and following up on outstanding items
- Acting as a liaison for direct reports
- Oversee and process expense reports
- Handle meeting planning logistics and communications
- Assist other TTD team members with special project deliverables as needed
- Highly independent in coordinating activities between departments and outside parties.
- Driving key team activities such as staff meeting agendas, department/team meetings, etc.
WHAT YOU BRING TO THE TABLE:
- BS degree preferred or equivalent and 5+ years of previous experience supporting C level executives in a high tech company or similar, preferably in an engineering organization
- Strong computer skills a must (MS Office Suite – Outlook, word, Excel, PowerPoint) prefer experience with Zoom, Webex or similar, Expensify, Workday and Confluence strongly preferred.
- Experience with processing expense reporting. Especially with foreign travel and currency.
- Ability to demonstrate discretion and confidentiality a must
- Excellent verbal and written communication as well as interpersonal and consultative skills with the ability to work with all levels of leadership and departments
- Solid attention to detail, sense of ownership and willing to go that extra mile to meet objectives
- Genuine passion for what you do possessing the desire to make a difference in our growing business
- Creative problem solver, self-starter, positive attitude, and loves having fun at work
The Trade Desk does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firm recruiters. Fees will not be paid in the event a candidate submitted by a recruiter without an agreement in place is hired; such resumes will be deemed the sole property of The Trade Desk. The Trade Desk is an equal opportunity employer. All aspects of employment will be based on merit, competence, performance, and business needs. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.