Administrative Assistant (Japanese Speaking)
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
The Trade Desk is looking for a seasoned Japanese speaking Administrative Assistant to support the SVP, North Asia and our Hong Kong office. This person will come with significant experience working in partnership with Senior Management. In addition, the person in this position will manage all aspects of the SVP travel and calendar, and handle all things related to the running in a very fast-paced and dynamic office.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
- Work daily with SVP on meeting prep, scheduling, interview arrangements administrative tasks, meeting follow ups and other daily activities. Be mindful of calendar progression throughout the day and strive to help the SVP keep on schedule.
- May attend meetings with SVP to support follow up tasks; join business meetings with Japan team and provide interpretation during the meetings
- Arrange all travel logistics, input all data into calendar (flights, hotels, car rentals, etc.), and keep calendar continually updated.
- Create all presentation and other assets for business team and SVP
- Support expense and budget details of SVP and productivity of the SVP’s day overall.
- Always plan ahead. Keep SVP abreast of upcoming deadlines, deliverables and key dates.
- Be flexible, creative, and get difficult tasks done — sometimes at the last minute
- Be friendly and courteous 100% of the time (and a sense of humor is sometimes helpful)
- Be proactive – anticipate the needs of the SVP and office and acting on them without being asked
- Anything and everything to support the team!
WHAT YOU BRING TO THE TABLE:
- Bachelor’s degree
- Significant experience working with Senior Management or similarly situated executive
- Strong organization experience, meticulous and conscientious
- Must be able to maintain confidentiality and discretion
- Microsoft Office proficient
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Language requirements:
- Japanese (N1 level is highly preferred)
- Expense and budget experience
The Trade Desk does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firm recruiters. Fees will not be paid in the event a candidate submitted by a recruiter without an agreement in place is hired; such resumes will be deemed the sole property of The Trade Desk. The Trade Desk is an equal opportunity employer. All aspects of employment will be based on merit, competence, performance, and business needs. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.