Senior Admin Assistant
WHO WE ARE:
The Trade Desk is leading the way to the future of marketing by changing how advertising is bought and sold. Working with the largest brands and agencies around the world, our technology platform helps consumers discover products they want by enabling advertisers to target and reach them on the right channels at the right time.
Employees join The Trade Desk to discover opportunity, contribute to our customers’ success, and be part of building the future of marketing. You’ll work with creative, compassionate, and collaborative colleagues that share a passion for making the internet better for all – a combination that simply can't be beat.
When you join The Trade Desk, you’re joining a family. We have open space work environments, adjustable sitting/standing desks, and a celebrated open-door policy (at all levels) that can inspire out-of-the-box solutions and camaraderie among your coworkers. The competitive compensation packages, full benefits, stock options, and additional discounted stock purchase opportunities, catered lunches, and offsite team building activities may cause slight to severe jealousy among your peers.
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
The Trade Desk is looking for a seasoned multi-lingual speaking Executive Assistant to support a team of SVPs in APAC which includes Hong Kong and Singapore. This person will come with significant experience working in partnership with Senior Management. In addition, the person in this position will manage all aspects of the SVPs travel and calendar, and handle all things related to the running in a very fast-paced and dynamic office.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
- Work daily with SVPs on meeting prep, scheduling, interview arrangements administrative tasks, meeting follow ups and other daily activities. Be mindful of calendar progression throughout the day and strive to help the SVPs keep on schedule
- Arrange all travel logistics, input all data into calendar (flights, hotels, car rentals, etc.), and keep calendar continually updated
- Organize all presentation and other assets for SVPs
- Support expense and budget details of SVPs and productivity of the SVP’s day overall
- Always plan ahead. Keep SVP abreast of upcoming deadlines, deliverables and key dates.
- Be flexible, creative, and get difficult tasks done — sometimes at the last minute
- Be friendly and courteous 100% of the time (and a sense of humor is sometimes helpful)
- Be proactive – anticipate the needs of the SVP and office and acting on them without being asked
- Anything and everything to support the team!
WHAT YOU BRING TO THE TABLE:
- Bachelor’s degree
- Significant experience working with Senior Management or similarly situated executive
- Strong organization experience, meticulous and conscientious
- Must be able to maintain confidentiality and discretion
- Microsoft Office proficient
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Language requirements:
- Additional language will be a great plus especially Chinese & Japanese
- Expense and budget experience
The Trade Desk does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firm recruiters. Fees will not be paid in the event a candidate submitted by a recruiter without an agreement in place is hired; such resumes will be deemed the sole property of The Trade Desk. The Trade Desk is an equal opportunity employer. All aspects of employment will be based on merit, competence, performance, and business needs. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.