Product Marketing Manager
WHO WE ARE:
The Trade Desk is leading the way to the future of marketing by changing how advertising is bought and sold. Working with the largest brands and agencies around the world, our technology platform helps consumers discover products they want by enabling advertisers to target and reach them on the right channels at the right time.
Employees join The Trade Desk to discover opportunity, contribute to our customers’ success, and be part of building the future of marketing. You’ll work with creative, compassionate, and collaborative colleagues that share a passion for making the internet better for all – a combination that simply can't be beat.
When you join The Trade Desk, you’re joining a family. We have open space work environments, adjustable sitting/standing desks, and a celebrated open-door policy (at all levels) that can inspire out-of-the-box solutions and camaraderie among your coworkers. The competitive compensation packages, full benefits, stock options, and additional discounted stock purchase opportunities, catered lunches, and offsite team building activities may cause slight to severe jealousy among your peers.
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
The Product Marketing Manager sits at the at the nexus of customer needs, the product roadmap, competitive environment, and the organization’s go-to-market activities.
In this role, you will work closely with key product and business teams to develop product positioning, lead product launch campaigns, and manage the overall product communications strategy.
It’s an incredible opportunity to join a talented marketing team during an exciting time of global growth and expansion.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
- Develop expertise on our audiences, product offerings, and the competitive landscape.
- Manage the product launch communications process from beta into general availability, including collateral development, sales training, and market education.
- Support the execution of major 360-degree product marketing campaigns.
- Translate complex product concepts into clear, concise, jargon-free value props.
- Prioritize product marketing requests across multiple business teams
- Gather competitive and market insights that can shed light on customer needs and inform new product enhancements.
WHAT YOU BRING TO THE TABLE:
- BA/BS degree & 3-5 years of relevant marketing experience
- Ideally, you have deep knowledge of ad tech industry dynamics
- You can prioritize stakeholder needs, and deliver results in a fast-paced environment
- You have experience supporting the execution of 360-degree marketing campaigns
- You’re a talented storyteller and a gifted writer
- You’re collaborative, creative, and intellectually curious
- You know how to communicate from a customer-centric perspective
- You’re passionate about technology and data
- You want to dive deep into the technical nuance and understand the bigger picture
- You care about the details
The Trade Desk will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories for employment in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring, Ordinance No. 184652
The Trade Desk does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firm recruiters. Fees will not be paid in the event a candidate submitted by a recruiter without an agreement in place is hired; such resumes will be deemed the sole property of The Trade Desk. The Trade Desk is an equal opportunity employer. All aspects of employment will be based on merit, competence, performance, and business needs. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.