Director of Accounts
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
An effective client-facing leader who owns function-specific training and excellence standards, while also developing best practices and processes within the function.
We are looking for an individual possessing excellent communication, strategic and leadership skills to serve as a coach, functional manager and senior advisor for their team.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
- Overseeing a portfolio of accounts, while thinking holistically about trends, opportunities and potential threats.
- Leading the development of portfolio-specific goals based on the company’s vision and values and responsible for tracking progress of portfolio goals on a regular basis.
- Motivating and empowering a team to drive consistent YoY account growth.
- Managing for team bandwidth, delivering a high-level of account support and reporting progress against goals to management.
- Identifying and growing talent on the team; investing in people from early in their career to initial positions of leadership.
- Knowing our capabilities and differentiators to help the team identify opportunities to leverage them to drive revenue growth and solve business needs.
- Advocating internally with senior cross-functional stakeholders for clients’ product needs.
- Taking an active role in key client meetings (e.g. business reviews, major product updates, meetings with agency planning teams, TV teams, investment teams) and acting as a trusted TTD resource.
- Developing trusting and productive relationships with key stakeholders both internally and externally.
- Communicating well with other functional leaders by solving business challenges together, identifying opportunities for growth, and collaborating to drive efficiency and effectiveness across the organisation.
WHAT YOU BRING TO THE TABLE:
- Preferably degree educated, ideally in a Business related topic.
- Ideally 5+ years experience in developing, nurturing and managing client relationships.
- Proven track record of driving revenue growth with large customer accounts.
- Strong management and leadership skills through a collaborative team approach.
- Ability to build strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders, executive team and industry groups.
- Execute (and coach others to execute) timely in fast-paced environment through effective time management and prioritisation skills.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ambition to develop personally and nurture the development of others.
- Excellent influencing and negotiation skills.
- Highly organised with a strong attention to detail.
The Trade Desk does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firm recruiters. Fees will not be paid in the event a candidate submitted by a recruiter without an agreement in place is hired; such resumes will be deemed the sole property of The Trade Desk. The Trade Desk is an equal opportunity employer. All aspects of employment will be based on merit, competence, performance, and business needs. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, colour, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.