Senior Account Executive - API Agency Sales
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
We are looking for a master relationship builder and sales leader to expand on our success in driving buy-side adoption of TTD’s full platform, with an emphasis on clients integrating with our APIs. You will be steering the growth of several high-profile clients in addition to pursuing new opportunities with named accounts. You’re equally comfortable selling to both the CEO and CTO, get excited about new products, and are intrigued by the opportunity to directly influence the entire landscape of programmatic advertising. Working with this client segment brings you ‘behind the curtain’ and into C-level conversations that shape major partnerships and M&A activity across the industry.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
- Acquire, build, and cultivate relationships with senior leadership at the clients with a focus on API based opportunities
- Work collectively with Business Development, Technical Account Management and Solutions Architects to develop products built on TTD platform
- Identify and close strategic API based opportunities by understanding core client business needs
- Develop a deep technical understanding of The Trade Desk platform, competitive positioning, and an informed view of the value chain within programmatic advertising
- Participate in product road map build out discussions based on client needs with senior leadership, product, & engineering
- Coordinate global account discussions with counterparts globally
- Using knowledge of the market and competitors, identify and develop the company’s unique selling propositions and differentiators
- Contribute to The Trade Desk culture.
WHAT YOU BRING TO THE TABLE:
- A passion and interest in the evolution of Programmatic advertising and its effects on the Media Agency landscape
- The ability to explain technically complex concepts in simple terms and devise a clear path forward that is easy to grasp for a varied audience with different levels of technical knowledge
- Strong communication skills with the ability to speak with C-level clients
- Experience establishing longstanding, consultative client relationships with the ability keep momentum on complex and lengthy sales cycles
- Experience at an online publisher, ad network, ad exchange, ad server, SEM platform, DSP, or other online advertising role
- Experience in outbound sales within online advertising with a track record of exceeding revenue expectations.
The Trade Desk does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firm recruiters. Fees will not be paid in the event a candidate submitted by a recruiter without an agreement in place is hired; such resumes will be deemed the sole property of The Trade Desk. The Trade Desk is an equal opportunity employer. All aspects of employment will be based on merit, competence, performance, and business needs. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.