Senior Manager, Strategic Publisher and TV Business Development
The Trade Desk Inventory team works cross-functionally to close high-level partnerships. We work with publishers, networks, exchanges, SSPs, broadcasters and media companies worldwide.
We run new and ongoing relationships with our Inventory partners, spanning all channels, to include: display, mobile, video, native, television and audio.
The team acquires, runs and supports all quality, premium and interesting inventory across all countries. We also work across all ad types to support the campaign needs of our demand clients.
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
You will be a senior leader and we will look to you to lead our Strategic Publisher & TV Development business to help us grow and become a key partner with publishers, broadcasters (and connected TV players), inventory and media owners, major media holding groups.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
- You will lead business development and prospecting for TV and Connected TV partners.
- You'll be working across developing opportunities in audio, display, mobile/in-app and DOOH and other significant channels.
- With a particular focus on broadcast and Connected TV relationships in the UK and beyond in EMEA, you will work alongside the rest of the team, with country focus on UK, Germany, France, Spain and Italy.
- We will be looking to you to become an authority on The Trade Desk’s Publisher Management Platform.
- Handle and expand our relationships across publishers, SSPs, and ad-tech partners to evangelize TTD’s position in market and assist in the success of deal-based buying.
- Working closely with the GM, EMEA and the Director, Inventory Partnerships, you will develop, grow and activate new partnerships and integrations, and project lead publisher and market-based initiatives.
- Support day to day partner management functions across inventory partnerships where necessary.
- Looking at the best in class offering, you will document knowledge of key publisher and broadcaster offerings, from technical specs to future plans and roadmaps.
- Collaborate with our internal teams and clients in a training/subject matter expert function for all things supply-related.
- Interface directly with publishers and SSP partners for development of new deal types and mechanisms to access premium inventory.
- Understand and communicate our value proposition and technology; evangelizing our organisation to all our partners.
- Helping to invent the future of advertising and media.
- Fostering the Trade Desk’s pioneering spirit and presence in the region at a senior level.
- You will liaise with industry bodies and marketing partners to talk passionately on CTV, video and broader channel offerings.
WHAT YOU BRING TO THE TABLE:
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent.
- Experience of online advertising experience, ideally working with broadcasters, connected TV, media owners, publishers/SSPs; with previous exposure to high impact client-facing role.
- Able to work cross-functionally with many teams in the organisation including product, engineering, sales and account management.
- Expertise in working with DSPs, ad exchanges, aggregators, ad servers, and other optimization platforms is a distinct advantage.
- Solid experience in Excel and MS Office, including pivot tables, chart-making, and manipulation of large data sets.
- Excellent troubleshooting, analytical, and problem-solving abilities, along with an ability to collaborate cross-functionally in a dynamic start-up environment.
- Business development, strategic partner management knowledge.
- Comfortable and reassuring with major clients, senior partners and holding groups.
- Inventive, gritty and determined with an eye for innovation and a can-do attitude.
- Entrepreneurial spirit while resilient; upbeat yet patient.
- Ability to work with autonomy plus liaise effectively with support from the wider team.
- Biased towards action, ability to roll sleeves up but also operate strategically and influence multiple partners.
The Trade Desk does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firm recruiters. Fees will not be paid in the event a candidate submitted by a recruiter without an agreement in place is hired; such resumes will be deemed the sole property of The Trade Desk. The Trade Desk is an equal opportunity employer. All aspects of employment will be based on merit, competence, performance, and business needs. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.