Talent Acquisition Director, Asia Pacific
The Trade Desk is a global advertising technology platform headquartered in Ventura, CA. We’re a friendly, cohesive team of software engineers, business development professionals, account managers and media buyers that work with a relaxed intensity.
What does The Trade Desk do? We help advertisers and ad agencies buy digital advertising: video, display, social and mobile, all in one platform. We buy online media more efficiently than anyone by using massive amounts of data, superior valuation algorithms, machine learning technology, and media savvy.
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
We are looking for a TA Director with a strong corporate culture orientation to lead our talent acquisition initiatives globally. The ideal candidate is one that has a keen understanding of prioritizing and evaluating cultural fit as a primary objective in the selection process. This individual will have a demonstrated track record of using innovative means to create a sustainable and scalable pipeline of talent for a global organization with an emphasis on protecting cultural integrity for the future.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
- Develop and demonstrate a deep understanding of The Trade Desk culture.
- Partner with key leadership to formalize, support and implement an employer branding strategy across numerous channels.
- With an understanding of our culture and our selection process the incumbent will research, recommend, implement and drive adoption of an applicant tracking system that adds value and efficiency to our talent acquisition and onboarding process.
- Create a robust, multi-faceted talent acquisition strategy generating a scalable pipeline of talent across the various disciplines within the organization.
- Strategically engage recruiting agencies when needed, negotiating favorable terms and managing the quality and efficacy of that channel.
- Identify, coordinate and facilitate job fairs, college career fairs as a value add channel to our talent acquisition process.
- Create a network of outreach across the reach of our existing employee population (educational alumni, corporate alumni, etc.).
- Develop and implement recruiting process improvements that balances the load of leadership involvement, protects the integrity of our cultural evaluation process and adds efficiency.
- Proactively create and leverage numerous channels to increase the diversity the applicant pools.
- Responsible for tracking, reporting and forecasting key process metrics throughout the talent acquisition life cycle.
- Own and coordinate the onboarding process, ensuring that each of the critical areas is advised of incoming staff and that details are prepared and ready for Day 1 on boarding.
- Build, manage, direct and develop a small team to support the global recruiting process.
- Maintain awareness of industry and talent trends that will impact our organization.
- Act as a subject matter expert on interviewing skills, proactively training and developing our leadership towards a cohesive, efficient and effective process.
- Quickly escalate issues for resolution.
- Ensure our processes are compliant with all legal requirements across all applicable jurisdictions.
WHAT YOU BRING TO THE TABLE:
- 10+ years’ of experience in recruiting; in house and agency
- 3+ years’ experience managing on site and remote staff
- Experience with international recruiting
- Knowledge of state, federal and various country laws governing labor, employment and hiring practices
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong negotiations skills
The Trade Desk does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firm recruiters. Fees will not be paid in the event a candidate submitted by a recruiter without an agreement in place is hired; such resumes will be deemed the sole property of The Trade Desk. The Trade Desk is an equal opportunity employer. All aspects of employment will be based on merit, competence, performance, and business needs. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.