Broadcasting & Cable: "How Savvy TV Content Owners Are Leaning in to Connected TV"
The tide of traditional television is turning, as consumers and marketers embrace its digital counterpart in connected television (CTV), shares Brian Stempeck, Chief Client Officer of The Trade Desk.
In this article, Brian shares a few trends we’re seeing as more and more TV sellers monetize streaming inventory:
- The viewers have already moved
- Let programmatic demand prove its worth
- Empower marketers to find their own audiences
- Build out a deep library of content
- Create a better consumer experience
Brian explains that it all boils down to enabling advertisers to meet viewing audiences wherever they’re consuming content. Ultimately, marketers should be agnostic about whether they are reaching a consumer via a coaxial cable or an Ethernet cord.