Marketing Manager - EMEA
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
The Trade Desk is looking for a B2B Marketing Manager responsible for leading the development and execution of the marketing plan for 4 markets across Europe; UK, Germany, France & Spain. Supporting the local go-to-market strategy while ensuring consistency with the global marketing strategy. Your role will see you drive compelling campaigns, develop strong marketing strategies and design effective assets plans.
The Marketing Manager is responsible for executing marketing and communications programs for the company. You will need strong people skills as you support a virtual Sales team across four countries, working with them closely to drive revenue, aligning local requirement to regional campaigns. You will need be a self-starter and creative thinker whilst still process orientated and capable of organizing and keeping your event or campaign on time.
We are currently looking for an experienced Marketing Manager to prioritize global campaigns in support of local priorities that drive the regional pipeline. The role works hand-in-hand with the local leadership team to identify strategic priorities across the breadth of the company’s business, and then build integrated marketing/ communications campaigns to deliver against those priorities. You will be reporting to the Director, Marketing and Communications EMEA and working closely with marketing, sales, accounts, trading, as well as outside agencies and vendors to ensure that the company's brand is consistently communicated to audiences in the EMEA markets.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
- Implement and localise digital marketing programmes into EMEA and work with others overseas to localise global strategy and campaigns for UK, DE, FR, SP.
- Work with Agency PR teams to develop internal win stories and external case studies. Manage content pipeline approvals.
- Collaborate with Industry bodies and leverage memberships to drive thought leadership, engagement and awareness of our own agenda and programs.
- Establish a client CRM program, including database management, and launch the EMEA client newsletter across four countries, working closely with local business teams to drive success.
- Drive events support within the region and own co-marketing initiatives with our key partners to increase engagement and awareness of programmatic advertising.
- Manage all aspects of industry engagement, including hosting proprietary events, identifying key conferences and sponsorships, leading engagements from planning to execution.
- Co-partner with central marketing team to create content and assets to best promote the company’s messaging. You will own the process of scaling our footprint to drive vertical-led case studies, benchmarks, best practices and our Industry Awards program across our EMEA markets.
- Support execution of content marketing programs, including proprietary research pieces, white papers, cultural pulses, and vertical-specific messages.
- Align with Sales team to support revenue goals and additional support for marketing activations and account based marketing.
- You’ll be responsible for monitoring and analysing campaigns performance. This means you will use data to drive decision-making and measure ROI and the impact Marketing has on the business. This will help you establish new marketing strategies and improve upon those already in place - providing recommendations for future activations and strategy.
- Reporting, tracking progress, budget management and forecasting with updates to wider teams. Additionally, management and tracking of lead generation activities.
- Ensure that EMEA markets are meaningfully integrated into global marketing programs and utilize database management tools to generate prospect lists, provide segmentation, and track conversions.
- Report on program progress, success, and metrics to allow for closed loop program management from MQL (Marketing Qualified Lead) to Closed Opportunity in Salesforce.com
WHAT YOU BRING TO THE TABLE:
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (written and oral) to effectively interact with all levels across an organization. This is a hands-on position involving regular collaboration with our senior leadership, the operational team, and our clients.
- A process-oriented mind to design, implement, analyse and integrate campaigns using Salesforce and Marketo across the company's territories in Europe.
- Experience writing briefs, proposals and copy.
- A drive to implement best practices across markets to drive campaign performance.
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment and across multiple disciplines.
- Strong problem-solving and project management skills, including the ability to juggle many priorities at the same time; strong attention to detail.
- Demonstrated ability to move leads through the sales process.
- Team oriented, energetic and an innovative thinker.
- Expected travel around 25%
- Fluent written and spoken German and English are essential, French is beneficial.
- 5 years of relevant B2B marketing experience; supporting sales groups or working in a demand generation role a plus.
- In depth knowledge of marketing automation tools, Salesforce and
- Excellent project management skills.
- Experience with Adobe Creative Suite (CS4/CS5) and other design suites is not mandatory but preferred.
- Bachelor's degree; majors in Marketing, Design, or Business Management are preferred.
- Experience working in information technology organizations, Software as a Service (SaaS) SaaS, Marketing technology, Advertising technology, or Knowledge of data and technology businesses within the advertising industry are preferred, but not mandatory.