Director, Cross-Device Operations
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
The Trade Desk has developed a number of cross-device solutions for its market-leading client base. We are now looking for an individual contributor to work closely with the GM, Cross-Device Operations to become the trusted adviser for account teams on Cross-Device. The role will involve supporting pre-sales efforts as well as overseeing the eventual deployment and execution of cross-device services. Success in the role will be judged by the ability to successfully support account teams, selling in cross-device technology.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
- Evangelize cross-device amongst TTD account teams across the globe, becoming the go-to person for selling cross-device
- Use deep technical understanding of The Trade Desk’s cross-device products to support sales teams during the pitch process, develop innovative solutions for clients, and drive successful customer adoption
- Act as internal liaison between sales, integrations, solutions architects, product, data science, and marketing teams for cross-device solutions
- Manage client expectations, communication and reporting metrics related to Adbrain's products and specific customer activations
- Provide an outstanding customer experience, by setting expectations and anticipating and resolving client technical issues in a timely manner
- Support the go-to-market strategy of Adbrain's products and ensure all clients are properly trained on new product launches
- Identify, evaluate and communicate key market and customer requirements to the product team
- Keep up with industry best practices and products and become a key resource for all things cross-device
WHAT YOU BRING TO THE TABLE:
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited four-year university
- 5+ years relevant experience
- Proven ability to solve customer problems and technical issues, pro-actively creating solutions through cross-functional collaboration
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills and an ability to translate complex technical concepts into simple language; ability to be personable yet persistent.
- Outstanding teamwork and leadership skills - leading by example and contributing to the company's success
- Strong analytical skills, with proven ability to share insights that drive results and customer value
- Ability to learn fast, take charge and deliver results with minimal supervision
- Experience in digital media, preferably ad tech
- Comfort and experience with Powerpoint as a presentation tool as well as white boarding technical concepts
- Experience with Slack, Jira (or other ticketing systems), and Salesforce a plus
The Trade Desk does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firm recruiters. Fees will not be paid in the event a candidate submitted by a recruiter without an agreement in place is hired; such resumes will be deemed the sole property of The Trade Desk. The Trade Desk is an equal opportunity employer. All aspects of employment will be based on merit, competence, performance, and business needs. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.