Manager/Director, Talent Acquisition
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
As a senior member of our Talent Acquisition Team, you will work closely with our leadership team to support the continuous branding and hiring strategy of the organization. The ideal candidate has a keen understanding of prioritizing and evaluating cultural fit as a primary objective in the selection process. This individual will have a demonstrated track record of using innovative means to create a sustainable and scalable pipeline of talent for a global organization, with an emphasis on protecting cultural integrity for the future. The incumbent will be responsible for managing and supporting the entire recruiting process for multiple departments, across geographies, with emphasis on key senior positions.
You’re strategic, innovative, and culture matters. You know how to define company culture and excel in identifying individuals who embody it. You are a leader, team-player, and think about talent acquisition as it fits in with long term company success. You know that in order to understand a job, you need to understand the business and implementing this into your process is second nature. You are eager to contribute to a fast-paced, creative, and lean team, and help pave the way for modern talent acquisition.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
- Own the full lifecycle process for multiple departments across geographies; focus on critical/senior roles
- Invest in understanding our strategic objectives, technical challenges, and complexities of our unique company positioning and industry
- Develop and demonstrate a deep understanding of The Trade Desk culture
- Contribute to meaningful culture interviewing, and make profound recommendations or impact hiring decisions based on your insights
- Build relationships with key internal stakeholders, and serve as an advisor & partner throughout the hiring process
- Use your knowledge of the needs of the business to create relevant interviewing criteria
- Proactively create and leverage numerous channels to increase the diversity of applicant pools
- Analyze recruitment & attrition metrics to identify trends, and strategies for improvement
- Ensure a best-in-class experience for both candidates and hiring teams
- Other duties to support the success of the talent acquisition team as needed
WHAT YOU BRING TO THE TABLE:
- A track record of success over 8+ years of full cycle Talent Acquisition experience with a minimum of 2 years of success in an agency and 2 years of success in house
- 2+ years of experience in a complex matrixed global organization
- Demonstrated success hiring senior leadership (Director+) & other niche searches
- Extensive proven experience in strategic planning, sourcing, networking, qualifying/interviewing, legal & compliance, offer negotiations, and managing the candidate / hiring manager experience
- Ability to comprehend and communicate complex ideas, and technical concepts
- Excited by the opportunity to disrupt the Talent Acquisition function with a creative, operationally and strategic approach to workforce planning, and finding, evaluating, and hiring talent
- Strong behavioral interviewing, and competency-based evaluation skills; extracting depth and conclusions based on these evaluations
- Desire to solve problems, think creatively, and adapt to a dynamic market
- Ability to lead hiring meetings, influence decisions, and interact with all levels of the company
- Ability to leverage data for insights
- Superb verbal & written communications skills
- An impulsive instinct to help others, go above & beyond, and think ahead
- Is known for their leadership capabilities, and committed to empowering, teaching, and motivating their peers & co-workers
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
The Trade Desk will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories for employment in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring, Ordinance No. 184652
The Trade Desk does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firm recruiters. Fees will not be paid in the event a candidate submitted by a recruiter without an agreement in place is hired; such resumes will be deemed the sole property of The Trade Desk. The Trade Desk is an equal opportunity employer. All aspects of employment will be based on merit, competence, performance, and business needs. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.