Business Service Coordinator
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
We seek individuals who get excited to dive into the nuances of the advertising technology market to help us and our clients develop more efficient optimization methods. We want individuals who are motivated by using data-driven solutions to support client efforts to effectively buy advertising through The Trade Desk’s cutting-edge platform. The Global Services Team works closely with the TTD Business and Account Management team to provide business intelligence reporting, address complex questions and to identify areas for improvement.
We’re looking for someone who is enthusiastic about new technology, has not only the existing technical skills to be successful but also the acumen to learn even more; you’ll never run out of things to learn here. You’re comfortable being a mediator between account and technology teams, helping both reach solutions on high-priority technical issues. There is plenty of room for advancement in this role within the department or otherwise within our company that is a meritocracy.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
The primary objective of the Business Services Coordinator is to provide centralized business services and specialized task fulfillment to internal Trade Desk teams.
- Multi-task, manage and complete centralized back-office administrative requests
- Follow pre-defined how-to script to complete assignments
- Daily data gathering and data entry with consistent accuracy
- Contribute to the company’s Knowledge Base procedural documentation library by creating articles and process documentation
WHAT YOU BRING TO THE TABLE:
- Willingness to learn and take on new challenges
- Strong organizational and analytical skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Fluent spoken and written multi-lingual skills preferred
- Excellent teamwork and interpersonal skills and positive can-do perspective
- Basic Knowledge of Excel and MS Office
- Effective time management skills – ability to prioritize and meet deadlines
- High-school diploma or equivalent required
- Bachelor’s Degree from a four-year university or relevant substitute experience preferred
- 0 – 3 years’ relevant work experience as a support representative in a small or medium sized business
- No previous online advertising experience required, but those with experience or internships in online advertising or technology are encouraged to apply
The Trade Desk does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firm recruiters. Fees will not be paid in the event a candidate submitted by a recruiter without an agreement in place is hired; such resumes will be deemed the sole property of The Trade Desk. The Trade Desk is an equal opportunity employer. All aspects of employment will be based on merit, competence, performance, and business needs. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.