Marketing Manager, Employer Branding
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
The Marketing Manager, Employer Brand Marketing will own all strategy and execution of our talent marketing and branding initiatives. You will partner with the Marketing, Talent, People Ops and Engineering teams to evangelize our celebrated work environment and culture to top external talent and our employees. Additionally, you’ll collaborate with teams across the company to craft a corporate social responsibility infrastructure that aligns with our values. With an eye towards recruiting and a strong marketing backbone, the right candidate will directly shape and contribute to employer branding at The Trade Desk. This position will report into the Senior Director of Marketing, North America.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
- Develop and execute a strategic plan to create interest and awareness of our company’s unique culture to likely candidates through advertising, social media, video, recruiting events and more.
- Collaborate closely with talent and marketing teams to create employment brand marketing plans, 360 campaigns and collateral that promote The Trade Desk as a top place to work.
- Partner with our engineering team to develop a strong value proposition for our technical team to attract top engineers at all experience levels.
- Conduct employee surveys to inform talent acquisition campaigns and shape social responsibility initiatives.
- Drive corporate social responsibility through a coordinated and cohesive program.
- Work with creative team to develop content for careers website, LinkedIn, all social accounts (Instagram, Facebook), advertising and other channels as necessary.
- Manage our Award Submissions process and “People of Programmatic” program.
- Work with our PR team to discover relevant outlets and stories that are impactful.
- Coordinate and support Employer Branding events and career fairs.
- Immerse yourself in The Trade Desk culture – locally and globally.
WHAT YOU BRING TO THE TABLE:
- Bachelor’s degree
- 6-10 years of experience in recruitment marketing, employer branding or a related field (ideally with a high growth company)
- Self-starter, strategic thinker and empathetic marketer
- Excellent project management skills; strong ability to multi-task, set expectations and produce quality work on time
- Demonstrated experience in tracking and evaluating recruiting campaign metrics
- Proven track record for crafting marketing campaigns to attract new employees and engage existing ones
- Enthusiasm to extend our social responsibility foundation and implement new programs
- Eagerness to work in a highly technical environment
- Resourcefulness – you’re not afraid to roll up your sleeves to get the job done
- Superior written and oral communication skills
- Inherent desire to collaborate and support multiple teams
- Make a positive contribution to the Trade Desk company and culture