Data Capture Analyst
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
We seek individuals who get excited to dive into the nuances of the advertising technology market to help us and our clients develop more efficient optimization methods. We want individuals who are motivated by using data-driven solutions to support client efforts to effectively buy advertising through The Trade Desk’s cutting-edge platform. The Global Services Team works closely with the TTD Business and Account Management team to provide business intelligence reporting, address complex questions and to identify areas for improvement.
We’re looking for someone who is enthusiastic about new technology, has not only the existing technical skills to be successful but also the acumen to learn even more; you’ll never run out of things to learn here. You’re comfortable being a mediator between account and technology teams, helping both reach solutions on high-priority technical issues. There is plenty of room for advancement in this role within the department or otherwise within our company that is a meritocracy.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
- Create and manage systems/ processes of datafication
- Generate new data segments from internal data sets
- Manage internal taxonomy for data segments
- Create custom data segments for clients
- Manage & prioritize inventory for datafication
- Set up and manage checks and balances in data entry process
- Managing and automating refreshing of data segments
- Run and automate scheduled scripts for data creation
- Responsible for accuracy of processes and data creation
- Maintain categorizations of data segments inside our DMP
WHAT YOU BRING TO THE TABLE:
- Outstanding analytical, and problem-solving abilities, along with an ability to collaborate cross-functionally in a fast-paced start-up environment
- Must have creativity to generate innovative ideas and create new data sets
- Skills in Python, SQL/Vertica, R & Qubole is a plus
- Knowledge of Excel and MS Office, including pivot tables, chart-making, and manipulation of large data sets is a plus
- Ability to collaborate cross-functionally with other departments and understand highly technical processes and projects.
- Ability to manipulate and draw insights from extremely large datasets with minimal support
- Experience in a customer / client facing role (working directly with business stakeholders)
- Excellent writing, verbal and presentation skills
- Bachelor’s Degree from a four-year university or relevant substitute experience preferred
- Effective time management skills – ability to prioritize and meet deadlines
- Multi-lingual is a plus (Korean, Mandarin, German, or Japanese preferred)
- MUST BE ABLE TO WORK AT LEAST 30 HOURS PER WEEK
The Trade Desk does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firm recruiters. Fees will not be paid in the event a candidate submitted by a recruiter without an agreement in place is hired; such resumes will be deemed the sole property of The Trade Desk. The Trade Desk is an equal opportunity employer. All aspects of employment will be based on merit, competence, performance, and business needs. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.