End User License Agreement
The Trade Desk, Inc. (“TD”) permits you to use its unique anonymous advertising identifiers (“Unified IDs”) subject to the terms of this End User License Agreement (“EULA”) as may be updated by TD from time to time.
You agree that you will use the Unified IDs, which TD provides on an “as is” basis, only for advertising purposes and for no other purpose, in compliance with the following rules (the “Rules”).
- not use the Unified IDs to violate, or in a manner that violates, applicable laws, rules and regulations or industry self-regulatory codes and principles.
- not associate the Unified IDs with any “Directly Identifying Information,” which is data that directly identifies or reasonably can be used to directly identify an individual, including name, raw (unhashed) email address, postal address, phone number, or government identifier.
- not associate the Unified IDs with any sensitive personal data or special categories of personal data as defined by applicable data protection law, including without limitation, the following: (i) information deemed sensitive under either the NAI Code or the DAA Principles, in the US; (ii) special categories of information as defined by the GDPR, where applicable; or (iii) any data associated with an individual’s status as a child, or data from or about individuals you know or should know are children, however “child” or “children” is defined in applicable law, but in any case no younger than under the age of thirteen,
- not use the Unified IDs to violate or infringe the rights of any party.
- provide transparency to users regarding your collection and use of any information in association with the Unified IDs and honor any applicable user preferences, such as opt-ins or opt-outs, in connection with that collection and use.
- obtain any and all necessary rights for the processing, or transfer to another party, of any data associated with the Unified IDs.
- access and use the Unified ID, including any API or other code or technology provided in association with the Unified ID, only in accordance with the specifications as provided and updated from time to time by TD.
You agree to be fully responsible, including indemnifying TD, for any damages caused by your failure to follow the Rules above. This EULA is governed by California law, excluding conflicts of laws principles. Modifications to this EULA will be effective upon publication by TD at .