Programmatic Advertising Business Intern (f/m/n)
Location: Hamburg, Germany
The Trade Desk is changing the way global brands and their agencies advertise to audiences around the world. How? With a media-buying platform that helps brands deliver a more insightful and relevant ad experience for consumers — and sets a new standard for global reach, accuracy, and transparency.
So, if you’re talented, driven, creative, and hungry to bring something entirely new and wildly ambitious into the world (and have some fun doing it), then let’s talk!
What You’ll Do:
- Be part of a multinational team within the world’s leading, independent buying platform for digital advertising;
- Gain extensive insights into the work of the core functions of our business team: Business Development, Account Management, and Trading;
- Get an intensive, structured and thorough introduction to our industry including undertaking The Trade Desk's certificate programme for Programmatic Advertising “The Trade Desk Edge”;
- Get the opportunity to work alongside the Business Team in product consulting, campaign analysis and optimization, creation of customer presentations and projects;
- Join internal and external meetings and get the chance to present independently developed content;
- Develop relationships and make contacts in one of the fastest growing companies in the AdTech industry;
Who You Are:
- You are enrolled in a full-time Bachelor’s or Master’s degree programme with a planned graduation by mid 2021 at the latest and your university studies require a 4-6 months internship;
- You are passionate about online marketing and enthusiastic about AdTech;
- Have strong interpersonal skills and are interested in customer service, project management and communication;
- Have effective time management skills which enable you to work successfully across functions in a dynamic and solution-oriented environment;
- You understand concepts like “data-driven” marketing and/or “programmatic” advertising;
- You are proficient using the entire suite of Microsoft Office tools;
- Excellent verbal and writing command of both, the German and English language;
- You share our corporate values of Openness, Grit, Agility, Vision, Generosity, Full-Heartedness in everything that you do;
What We Offer:
- Multinational, friendly, high-performing team. When you join The Trade Desk, you’re joining a family with a great culture;
- Highly modern office located in the city-center of Hamburg; open space work environment and a celebrated open-door policy (at all levels) that inspires out-of-the-box thinking and camaraderie amongst coworkers;
- Catered lunches, free drinks and snacks;
- Offsite team building activities;
- A competitive internship remuneration package.
For more details visit: thetradedesk.com.