HR Operations Manager
The Trade Desk is changing the way global brands and their agencies advertise to audiences around the world. How? With a media-buying platform that helps brands deliver a more insightful and relevant ad experience for consumers — and sets a new standard for global reach, accuracy, and transparency.
So if you’re talented, driven, creative, and hungry to bring something entirely new and wildly ambitious into the world (and have some fun doing it), then we want to talk.
WHAT YOU'LL DO:
The HR Operations Manager will work across all functions of The Trade Desk to administer our People operating plans and procedures as we continue to scale as an organization. Together, we will shape how we engage the workforce lifecycle (Candidates, Employees, Managers, Executives, and Interns) including external operating costs such as regulatory agencies, vendors and contingent workers to improve employee interactions and influence the growth of our culture. You will need to handle a dynamic workload, effectively prioritize and deliver with polish. You will contribute to the team and to the company, as you:
- Work across HR functions to design, implement business process efficiency including process flows, monitoring effectiveness of processes and preparing trainings and communications, where necessary to support the employee lifecycle.
- Work with HR leaders, functional leads, finance, IT and legal to manage company policies and HR practices such as documenting ‘How-to guides’ and the employee handbook.
- Work across HR functions to design, plan and implement strategic initiatives with a rigorous project management approach. Communicate project status and timelines and identify gaps and inter-dependencies where critical focus and support is needed.
- Manage day-to-day operations ensuring key HR business systems and employee data and employee records are current, maintained appropriately, accurate, accessible and secure.
- Manage global compliance programs such as SOX and regulatory reporting, employee background checks, I-9 verifications, E-Verify process, and supports the immigration application process and serves as the main point of contact for escalations working with vendors and partners.
- Responsible for overall data integrity of employment records. Partnering with HRIS, you will facilitate regular audits to ensure employee records are complete, executed and filed accurately.
- Facilitates full contracting process for all HR related contracts, including search firm agreements, MSA, SOW, Purchase Orders, etc. Works closely with the Sr. Director, HRIS for all systems and vendor contracts.
- Manage HR Operations communication channels: job boards, email aliases, newsletters, internal Dropbox folders and Confluence pages as key methods of knowledge sharing and as we build our cadence of communications and reporting.
- Partner within our high performing, geographically distributed team, to support execution of end-to-end talent acquisition and ensure business
WHO YOU ARE:
- 6+ years of experience in a dynamic fast-paced environment
- College or university degree, Masters or advanced degree preferred
- Creative problem solver, self-starter, positive attitude, ambitious with a sense of humor and strong work ethic
- Skilled in project and process management, ability to adapt to new needs, bent towards execution
- High level of integrity and discretion in handling confidential information
- Strong work ethic and sense of urgency
- Efficiency minded, driven to automate and build systems and process that scale
- Ability to translate project objectives into workflows that deliver concrete results
- Passionate about using data to drive smart and proactive business decisions
- Sound judgment, including the protection of proprietary and confidential information
- Proven ability to build partnerships across all levels of an organization with face to face and remote leadership
The Trade Desk does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firm recruiters. Fees will not be paid in the event a candidate submitted by a recruiter without an agreement in place is hired; such resumes will be deemed the sole property of The Trade Desk. The Trade Desk is an equal opportunity employer. All aspects of employment will be based on merit, competence, performance, and business needs. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.