Senior Workplace Lead
The Trade Desk is changing the way global brands and their agencies advertise to audiences around the world. How? With a media-buying platform that helps brands deliver a more insightful and relevant ad experience for consumers — and sets a new standard for global reach, accuracy, and transparency.
So if you’re talented, driven, creative, and hungry to bring something entirely new and wildly ambitious into the world (and have some fun doing it), then we want to talk.
WHAT YOU'LL DO:
The Trade Desk is seeking an inspirational Senior Workplace Lead to join our dynamic Workplace Operations team! This role is responsible for managing day-to-day front of house operations, vendor services, and drive workplace communications with the goal of providing a safe, engaging, positive, productive, and “best in class” workplace experience. This person will be a strong Cultural Ambassador for The Trade Desk bringing first-class hospitality and a customer centric approach to work each day. Candidates must be able to work independently with little or no on-site supervision, be able to manage multiple projects in a fast-paced environment and have excellent written and verbal communication skills. The candidate should have strong mentorship qualities to guide and educate team members and office staff. This role is multi-faceted, dynamic and engaging; an upbeat, positive attitude is a must.
- Lead efforts to elevate the holistic workplace experience by demonstrating a strong hospitality focus across wide array of services such as: employee and guest arrival experience, office communications, food and beverage, facilities, health and safety, space planning, office culture activation, events support, and shipping and receiving
- Maintain and influence effective relationships with senior business leaders and teams across functional areas throughout the organization that effectively balance the needs of the workplace team, the office, and the business
- Lead communication efforts for our team, communicate difficult concepts across various platforms with professionalism, creativity, and clarity in a way that effectively influences others
- Partner with members of the Workplace team and other departments to help ensure successful completion of special office projects
- Actively assess the pulse of the office by engaging with employees at all levels of the organization and sharing insights with the workplace leadership team in order to achieve successful organizational outcomes
- Use independent judgment, proactively and efficiently manage end to end workplace operations, create and implement scalable process and procedures, manage budgets, and oversee delivery of programs and services that positively impact the workplace culture and employee productivity
- Coach and mentor junior members of the team and provide guidance on complex issues facing the workplace organization
- Identify, negotiate, and manage strategic vendor relationships and address service concerns through timely feedback and performance reviews
- Delegate and prioritize effectively while balancing competing priorities
- Regularly exercise discretion and independent judgement to implement important action
- Understand importance of local government nuances and rules & regulations
- Partner with HR and building management to communicate information to employees and visitors in a timely manner to ensure a safe and secure workplace for everyone
- Work closely with other managers and senior leaders to coordinate across departments and build The Trade Desk’s organizational capabilities
- Maintain broad understanding of the processes, procedures, and systems used to accomplish team’s work and familiarity with the underlying concepts in other disciplines within the
WHO YOU ARE:
- Must have excellent organizational and problem-solving skills, be solution focused, have high EQ, be professional, collaborative, reliable, and have a genuine interest in providing excellent customer service
- Upbeat, positive attitude with attention to detail
- Strong team player with experience in working with C-Suite and Executive levels
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Bachelors + 7 years of related experience as a office manager implementing and managing an office or professional work environment
- High School Diploma/Associates degree or + 15 years of related experience
- Full knowledge of MS Office Suite – Word/Excel/PowerPoint
- Design program experience a plus
- Proactive attitude - check in with team early and often, alert the appropriate staff when there’s an issue
- Strong trouble shooting and problem-solving skills
- Able to respond after hours for emergencies and able to work outside of designated hours as needed
- A creative mind with an ability to suggest innovative ideas and improvements
- Casual professional dress a must
- Active duties requiring walking, standing, reaching, bending, and crouching as part of daily activities
- Ability to lift 50 lbs.
The Trade Desk does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firm recruiters. Fees will not be paid in the event a candidate submitted by a recruiter without an agreement in place is hired; such resumes will be deemed the sole property of The Trade Desk. The Trade Desk is an equal opportunity employer. All aspects of employment will be based on merit, competence, performance, and business needs. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.