Manager, Marketing - Campaigns
The Trade Desk is changing the way global brands and their agencies advertise to audiences around the world. How? With a media-buying platform that helps brands deliver a more insightful and relevant ad experience for consumers — and sets a new standard for global reach, accuracy, and transparency.
So if you’re talented, driven, creative, and hungry to bring something entirely new and wildly ambitious into the world (and have some fun doing it), then we want to talk.
WHAT YOU'LL DO:
The Manager, Marketing - Campaigns will support the flawless planning and execution of global marketing campaigns. Collaborating across the marketing team and broader Trade Desk organization, this person will be part of a “Center of Excellence” for campaign project management that develops and communicates best practices and ensures that campaigns remain on track. In addition, s/he will assist with campaign reporting, including the development of measurement and reporting strategies and the identification and communication of insights and learnings that can be applied to future campaigns.
- Collaborate cross-functionally with Product Marketing, Creative, Content, Digital, and regional teams on the conceptualization, production, and execution of brand and product campaigns
- Support the Director, Marketing in managing the execution of campaigns and ensuring they stay on track and within budget and align with broader business and marketing objectives; independently own the project management of select campaigns as assigned
- Establish campaign KPIs; track and report on metrics and make recommendations for ongoing and future improvements and optimizations
- Contribute to the creation and ongoing maintenance of a campaign “playbook” to establish best practices and optimize processes for planning and execution of TTD marketing campaigns
WHO YOU ARE:
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Minimum of 4-6 years of professional experience in marketing, ideally with a high growth company
- Experience with planning, development, and/or execution of 360° marketing campaigns preferred
- Experience partnering with creative teams (either internally or externally) to develop campaign assets
- Strong project management skills
- Ability to collaborate effectively and build relationships across all functions and levels within the organization
- Experience developing analytical reports and dashboards; comfort with data analysis and making data-driven recommendations and decisions
- Agile, self-starter who adapts easily to change
- Superior organizational, written and oral communication skills
- Interest in and understanding of The Trade Desk’s mission and culture
The Trade Desk does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firm recruiters. Fees will not be paid in the event a candidate submitted by a recruiter without an agreement in place is hired; such resumes will be deemed the sole property of The Trade Desk. The Trade Desk is an equal opportunity employer. All aspects of employment will be based on merit, competence, performance, and business needs. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.