The Trade Desk is changing the way global brands and their agencies advertise to audiences around the world. How? With a media-buying platform that helps brands deliver a more insightful and relevant ad experience for consumers — and sets a new standard for global reach, accuracy, and transparency.
So if you’re talented, driven, creative, and hungry to bring something entirely new and wildly ambitious into the world (and have some fun doing it), then we want to talk.
WHAT YOU'LL DO:
- Develop and close new ad agency leads to use The Trade Desk technology
- Schedule and conduct meetings with ad agency decision-makers
- Email and call potential clients and leads to set up meetings
- Communicate the value of The Trade Desk media buying platform by walking through detailed demonstrations of the product
- Execute on a strategic plan to achieve revenue goals
- Hit monthly and quarterly revenue targets
- Respond to RFPs and prepare customized proposals to win new business
- Grow current accounts by identifying and closing up-sell opportunities
- Understand competitive differentiators in fast-changing online advertising landscape
- Work with the product team to help share customer insights to shape our product
- Collaborate with the trading and account management teams to upsell clients
WHO YOU ARE:
- Bachelor’s Degree with at least 3 years of experience in online advertising in outbound sales with strong focus on business development
- Experience at an online publisher, ad network, ad exchange, ad server, SEM platform, DSP, or other online advertising role would be advantageous.
- Candidates with strong sales experience with network in financial services, telecommunications, FMCG and interest in learning adtech are welcomed to apply!
- Strong quantitative skills and negotiations ability
- Self-starter – able to tackle new clients or territories with little guidance
- Quick learner – able to rapidly grasp new technology and product changes
- Able to travel 10–20% of the time
- Experience in managing longer sales cycles with many stakeholders
- Comfortable working with several different teams inside The Trade Desk to collaboratively grow an account
- Proven track record of exceeding revenue expectations
The Trade Desk does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firm recruiters. Fees will not be paid in the event a candidate submitted by a recruiter without an agreement in place is hired; such resumes will be deemed the sole property of The Trade Desk. The Trade Desk is an equal opportunity employer. All aspects of employment will be based on merit, competence, performance, and business needs. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.