Inventory Partnerships Director
ABOUT THE TRADE DESK
The Trade Desk is changing the way global brands and their agencies advertise to audiences around the world. How? With a media-buying platform that helps brands deliver a more insightful and relevant ad experience for consumers — and sets a new standard for global reach, accuracy, and transparency.
So if you’re talented, driven, creative, and hungry to bring something entirely new and wildly ambitious into the world (and have some fun doing it), then we want to talk.
WHAT YOU'LL DO:
- Manage and grow our relationships with SSPs and exchanges globally with focus in North America
- Provide day-to-day direct SSP/exchange partner support, including new channel or industry standards evaluation, client questions, contract negotiations, QBRs, troubleshooting, etc.
- Gain a deep understanding of The Trade Desk platform and lead SSP-focused projects that improve customer experience and drive growth
- Collaborate and support internal TTD business teams and other Inventory Partnerships team functions to encourage a unified approach to publisher management, marketplace quality, credits and invoices, etc.
- Lead contract negotiations and integrations for new supply partners in North America
- Liaise with the Technical Account Management team to strategize and prioritize technical adoptions with partners
- Work with Product Management to help define features, drive enhancements to The Trade Desk platform, and comply with industry standards and governmental regulations
- Attend key client meetings as a subject matter expert
- Monitor internal workflows and produce creative approaches to streamline process and close organizational gaps
- Listen to and become an expert on all new supply-related industry topics, such as new channels and devices, header bidding, SPO, identity, privacy regulations, etc.
WHO YOU ARE:
- BA/BS and 10+ years of online advertising experience required
- Experience working with DSPs, ad exchanges, SSPs, ad servers, and/or other optimization platforms
- Solid knowledge of the IAB specs and guidelines
- Proven track record of building partnerships by forging a strong relationship with vendors and clients, understanding their objectives and recommending best strategies
- Ability to collaborate cross functionally with many teams and influence stakeholders in a fast-paced start-up environment
- Experience presenting complex concepts to both business and technical teams and leading projects from start to finish where attention to detail was critical to success
- Effective time management skills – ability to prioritize and meet deadlines with top notch organizational skills
- Outstanding troubleshooting, analytical, and problem-solving abilities with attention to detail
- International experience is a plus
- Management experience is a plus