Senior Manager, Digital Marketing APAC
WHO WE ARE:
The Trade Desk is leading the way to the future of marketing by changing how advertising is bought and sold. Working with the largest brands and agencies around the world, our technology platform helps consumers discover products they want by enabling advertisers to target and reach them on the right channels at the right time.
Employees join The Trade Desk to discover opportunity, contribute to our customers’ success, and be part of building the future of marketing. You’ll work with creative, compassionate, and collaborative colleagues that share a passion for making the internet better for all – a combination that simply can't be beat.
When you join The Trade Desk, you’re joining a family. We have open space work environments, adjustable sitting/standing desks, and a celebrated open-door policy (at all levels) that can inspire out-of-the-box solutions and camaraderie among your coworkers. The competitive compensation packages, full benefits, stock options, and additional discounted stock purchase opportunities, catered lunches, and offsite team building activities may cause slight to severe jealousy among your peers.
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
Reporting to the Director of Global Digital Marketing with a dotted line into the APAC General Manager, Marketing, the Senior Manager of APAC Digital Marketing will be responsible for our digital demand generation strategy, including paid media, email marketing and CRM for the APAC region (territories include; Australia, China, Hong Kong, Korea, Japan, New Zealand, Philippines,Taiwan, Thailand, Vietnam). This person will be responsible for collaborating with regional cross functional stakeholders as well as other members of the global Digital Marketing team to define, develop and execute our digital demand generation strategy in APAC, including end-to-end execution of all digital campaigns in media platforms such as programmatic (Yes, we use our own platform for our programmatic campaigns!), plus other channels such as email. This position works across the global marketing team and requires a high amount of team collaboration and communication.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
- Define, develop and build a comprehensive digital demand generation strategy to support The Trade Desk’s rapid growth in the APAC region
- Collaborate with local sales and marketing leadership to advise on appropriate digital strategies to meet revenue growth targets in region
- Localize and champion global best practices around database hygiene, lead management and tracking, and measurement and reporting
- Own the end-to-end strategy and execution for paid media:
- Develop regional campaign strategy (audience/keyword targeting, budget, and goal setting) and customer journey in step with other marketing channels
- Partner with brand, creative, and other digital marketing team members to create and deliver relevant digital assets
- Execute campaigns outside of programmatic, and collaborate with our internal trading team to identify new and innovative ways to run and improve our programmatic campaigns
- Report on regional performance and optimizing to meet goals and maximize spend
- Own the end-to-end planning and execution of email:
- Establish, build and manage a localized APAC email calendar
- Manage the end-to-end execution of email newsletters to clients, prospects and other audiences
- Leverage customer and prospect data to develop segmentation strategies; develop CRM programs based on identified segments
- Develop A/B testing plan to ensure that we are constantly testing and optimizing
- Own reporting and analytics to inform ongoing email strategy
- Collaborate with local marketing to maintain localized and translated websites, including managing the relationship with our web translation vendor
WHAT YOU BRING TO THE TABLE:
- Bachelor's Degree in Marketing or related field, preferred with at least 8+ years of professional experience
- Comprehensive understanding of content and digital marketing across multiple mediums; proven track record of building digital marketing foundations and processes
- Proven track record of championing an idea and executing a successful rollout – strong project management skills are a must
- This person will have the responsibility (and opportunity) to demonstrate a need for growing the digital marketing function in the APAC region
- Needs to have a good grasp of executing B2B marketing across APAC regions (experience with country nuances, etc)
- Strategic thinking is a must – needs to be able to take the resources available to them (channels, campaign materials, budget, etc) and create an APAC digital marketing plan that drives business objectives for the region
- Ability to work both autonomously as well as collaboratively when required
- Willingness to work across time zones
- Experience with marketing automation tools like Marketo as well as digital marketing reporting tools including Google Analytics, and Search Console
- Excellent analytical, organization and time management skills
- Proficiency in MS Office suite with emphasis in Excel and PowerPoint. Ability to build compelling and impactful presentations and materials.
- Excellent presentation, oral, and written business communication skills to address various audiences and levels within the organization
The Trade Desk does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firm recruiters. Fees will not be paid in the event a candidate submitted by a recruiter without an agreement in place is hired; such resumes will be deemed the sole property of The Trade Desk. The Trade Desk is an equal opportunity employer. All aspects of employment will be based on merit, competence, performance, and business needs. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.