Accounts Payable Supervisor
WHO WE ARE:
The Trade Desk is leading the way to the future of marketing by changing how advertising is bought and sold. Working with the largest brands and agencies around the world, our technology platform helps consumers discover products they want by enabling advertisers to target and reach them on the right channels at the right time.
Employees join The Trade Desk to discover opportunity, contribute to our customers’ success, and be part of building the future of marketing. You’ll work with creative, compassionate, and collaborative colleagues that share a passion for making the internet better for all – a combination that simply can't be beat.
When you join The Trade Desk, you’re joining a family. We have open space work environments, adjustable sitting/standing desks, and a celebrated open-door policy (at all levels) that can inspire out-of-the-box solutions and camaraderie among your coworkers. The competitive compensation packages, full benefits, stock options, and additional discounted stock purchase opportunities, catered lunches, and offsite team building activities may cause slight to severe jealousy among your peers.
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
We are looking for an Accounts Payable Supervisor to be responsible for overseeing the Accounts Payable department. This includes training, management and direction of staff in processing invoices and payments, handling expense reimbursements, and producing management reports. We are looking for someone who understands AP’s nuances and complexities but can think creatively and contribute cross-functionally. This professional will have strong attention to detail, be self-directed, and proactive. Leading by example, they will set the bar high for the team. If you are someone who thrives in a fast-paced team environment and can effectively problem solve, this is a great role for you!
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
- Directing and managing staff
- Prepare payment proposal
- Assist in weekly payment run
- Providing support for annual internal and external audits
- Providing exceptional customer service to both our internal and external customers
- Utilizing Oracle for input of vendor invoices
- Ensuring proper coding and approval routing of vendor invoices
- Timely processing of expense reports
- Reviewing and responding to vendor and employee inquiries
WHAT YOU BRING TO THE TABLE:
- Minimum 3+ years accounts payable or general accounting experience including at least 1+ years of supervisory experience
- Proficient in accounts payable functions
- Strong in Excel; specifically Pivot Tables and VLOOKUP
- Strong customer focus with excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Exceptional organizational skills, detail-oriented mindset and a high sense of urgency
- A proactive, self-directed approach with the ability to multi-task
- Strong work ethic with the ability to work extended hours during critical periods
- Ability to work independently and with a team in a fast-paced and high volume environment with emphasis on accuracy and timeliness
The Trade Desk does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firm recruiters. Fees will not be paid in the event a candidate submitted by a recruiter without an agreement in place is hired; such resumes will be deemed the sole property of The Trade Desk. The Trade Desk is an equal opportunity employer. All aspects of employment will be based on merit, competence, performance, and business needs. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.