Director, Compensation (Contract)
WHO WE ARE:
The Trade Desk is leading the way to the future of marketing by changing how advertising is bought and sold. Working with the largest brands and agencies around the world, our technology platform helps consumers discover products they want by enabling advertisers to target and reach them on the right channels at the right time.
Employees join The Trade Desk to discover opportunity, contribute to our customers’ success, and be part of building the future of marketing. You’ll work with creative, compassionate, and collaborative colleagues that share a passion for making the internet better for all – a combination that simply can't be beat.
When you join The Trade Desk, you’re joining a family. We have open space work environments, adjustable sitting/standing desks, and a celebrated open-door policy (at all levels) that can inspire out-of-the-box solutions and camaraderie among your coworkers. The competitive compensation packages, full benefits, stock options, and additional discounted stock purchase opportunities, catered lunches, and offsite team building activities may cause slight to severe jealousy among your peers.
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
We are growing and scaling our business. With that, we have an immediate need for a Director, Compensation (Contract). You will oversee all global compensation programs as well as work closely with two compensation analysts. Will report to the interim VP, Total Rewards. This temporary assignment will likely last at least 3 months.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
- Oversee all compensation policies and programs and propose/implement improvements as needed; ensures all compensation programs align with and support business strategy
- Manage/lead projects such as creating salary structures, conducting a pay equity review, and reviewing/revising career tracks and titles
- Ensure compliance with compensation laws
- Work closely with HRIS on Advanced Comp Module Workday implementation and other Workday improvements
- Work closely with HR Business Partners on compensation issues and communications
- Interact with executives as needed
- Work closely with Finance, Internal Audit, and other G&A departments as needed
WHAT YOU BRING TO THE TABLE:
- Excellent excel skills, attention to detail
- 10+ yrs compensation experience
- Experience with Radford compensation survey, global compensation experience, Workday experience, experience at a publicly-traded company, experience in the tech industry
- Prefer: CCP, some sales compensation experience
The Trade Desk does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firm recruiters. Fees will not be paid in the event a candidate submitted by a recruiter without an agreement in place is hired; such resumes will be deemed the sole property of The Trade Desk. The Trade Desk is an equal opportunity employer. All aspects of employment will be based on merit, competence, performance, and business needs. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.