Senior Manager, Product Marketing
WHO WE ARE:
The Trade Desk is leading the way to the future of marketing by changing how advertising is bought and sold. Working with the largest brands and agencies around the world, our technology platform helps consumers discover products they want by enabling advertisers to target and reach them on the right channels at the right time.
Employees join The Trade Desk to discover opportunity, contribute to our customers’ success, and be part of building the future of marketing. You’ll work with creative, compassionate, and collaborative colleagues that share a passion for making the internet better for all – a combination that simply can't be beat.
When you join The Trade Desk, you’re joining a family. We have open space work environments, adjustable sitting/standing desks, and a celebrated open-door policy (at all levels) that can inspire out-of-the-box solutions and camaraderie among your coworkers. The competitive compensation packages, full benefits, stock options, and additional discounted stock purchase opportunities, catered lunches, and offsite team building activities may cause slight to severe jealousy among your peers.
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
The Senior Manager, Product Marketing is experienced in results-oriented go-to-market strategy and execution. With ownership of key product areas and strategic initiatives, this role will work closely with the product managers, shaping upcoming releases into stories and packages for client services, sales and clients. For larger releases, he or she will oversee campaign strategy and go-to-market tactics, working closely with the marketing team across advertising, events, marketing automation, search, social media, branding, partnerships and industry organizations.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
- Support go-to-market activities with a deep understanding of audiences, providing market intelligence on how they discover, assess, and buy
- Develop compelling messaging and strategy, sitting at nexus of customer needs, the product roadmap, competitive environment
- Manage the product communications process within the organization from beta to general availability, including product messaging, collateral development and education
- Able to see the bigger picture and package related products into a story that speaks to the target audience
- Drive communication processes and work effectively across global cross-functional teams
- Support the execution of major global 360 launches as needed
- Provide subject matter expertise for internal and external product/service/solution training materials
- Manage the process of gaining customer feedback to obtain competitive and market insights that can shed light on customer needs and inform key product enhancements and new products
WHAT YOU BRING TO THE TABLE:
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
- Storyteller, lased focused on “why” over “how”
- Technically minded
- Excellent at working cross functionally and building cross functional relationships
- Thrive in fast paced environments
- Solution-oriented with ability to structure complex issues
- Hands-on, and committed to exceptional output
- Ability to travel, as needed
- Ideally an understanding of programmatic advertising
- 5-7 years of relevant product marketing or marketing experience
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
The Trade Desk will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories for employment in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring, Ordinance No. 184652
The Trade Desk does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firm recruiters. Fees will not be paid in the event a candidate submitted by a recruiter without an agreement in place is hired; such resumes will be deemed the sole property of The Trade Desk. The Trade Desk is an equal opportunity employer. All aspects of employment will be based on merit, competence, performance, and business needs. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.