Inventory Partnerships Manager (f/m/d)
WHO WE ARE:
The Trade Desk is leading the way to the future of marketing by changing how advertising is bought and sold. Working with the largest brands and agencies around the world, our technology platform helps consumers discover products they want by enabling advertisers to target and reach them on the right channels at the right time.
Employees join The Trade Desk to discover opportunity, contribute to our customers’ success, and be part of building the future of marketing. You’ll work with creative, compassionate, and collaborative colleagues that share a passion for making the internet better for all – a combination that simply can't be beat.
When you join The Trade Desk, you’re joining a family. We have open space work environments, adjustable sitting/standing desks, and a celebrated open-door policy (at all levels) that can inspire out-of-the-box solutions and camaraderie among your co-workers. The competitive compensation packages, full benefits, stock options, and additional discounted stock purchase opportunities, catered lunches, and offsite team building activities may cause slight to severe jealousy among your peers.
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
- In this role you should speak and write German and English fluently
- Have your worked in online advertising and/or ad operations before? Experience with Deal ID/PMP setup, media buying, supporting publisher/ssp/exchange relationships and account management would be a plus
- Are you able to prioritize between a hundred different things at once and meet deadlines? Attention to detail and top-notch organizational skills are essential
- Are you a self-starter with ability to set your own priorities? Autonomy is key, although you will work alongside the Inventory Partnerships lead in DACH, as well as helping drive success with many teams across EMEA
- Are you as comfortable diving into Excel to analyze a problem or troubleshooting a deal as you are with talking to partners? You should be fit in MS Office, including pivot tables, chart-making, and manipulation of large data sets
- Do you love learning new technologies and teaching them to others? You should be capable of simplifying technical concepts into digestible information for clients and business teams
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
- Become an expert on The Trade Desk’s Publisher Management Platform
- Work with US-based Ad Ops teams to expand this skill-set to EMEA
- Support and grow our relationships with Sell Side Platforms (SSPs) and premium publishers in DACH and other countries in EMEA incl. troubleshooting
- Build internal and external-facing resources that outline new partners’ inventory offering, creative specifications and provide mentorship as to the steps required to activate spend
- Support day to day partner management functions across inventory partnerships
- Assist in resolving ticket submissions in a timely manner
- Provide support in contracts, setup and integrations with new SSP partners in the EMEA
- Work with Product Management and Engineering to understand the new product releases that enhance buying within The Trade Desk (TTD), and in turn to help define features and drive improvements to our platform
- Work closely with Inventory Partnerships team to activate new private marketplace deals
- Learn about new channels, research new areas, and support the continued growth and expansion of TTD’s products and partnerships in EMEA
- Organise and support of internal and external facing Knowledge Portal and other inventory-focussed collateral
- Assist Client Service (Account Management and Trading) teams with special focus on PMP setup and site lists
The Trade Desk does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firm recruiters. Fees will not be paid in the event a candidate submitted by a recruiter without an agreement in place is hired; such resumes will be deemed the sole property of The Trade Desk. The Trade Desk is an equal opportunity employer. All aspects of employment will be based on merit, competence, performance, and business needs. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.