WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
As an Account Coordinator you will primarily support the Client Services team with campaign management, while learning what it takes to run your own accounts. You are confident and comfortable bridging the fast growing programmatic advertising market in China and the rest of the world. You are an excellent communicator and care about building positive and trusting relationships.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
- Support and mirror the Client Services Account team, with the goal of becoming the Trade Desk platform expert and growing into an Account Manager role
To support our growing business in China, you will focus on:
- China Information Hub – Prepare yourself with China Programmatic market knowledge and educate the overseas TTD business team/client on China nuances
- Advertiser Creative Review and Suggestion – Check if the advertisers’ creatives are aligned with Chinese advertising law or Chinese SSPs’ requirements, and provide alternative solutions to the overseas TTD business team/clients to revise the creatives accordingly
- Advertiser Supporting Documentation – Partner with TTD China inventory team to help advertisers prepare necessary supporting documents for creative approval in China
- Translation – Translate the documents from Chinese SSPs into English and help the overseas TTD business team/client understand the Chinese market
- China Campaign Setup – Work with Traders to guide the overseas TTD business team/clients on China campaign setup nuances
To support our Clients in China, you will focus on:
- Database Building – Collaborate with the overseas TTD business team to identify the data and use cases to guide Chinese clients on their campaigns
WHAT YOU BRING TO THE TABLE:
- Bachelor’s Degree from a four-year university. A native Chinese speaker with the overseas educational background is preferred.
- Fluent in both Mandarin and English.
- 0-2 years experience in online advertising is preferred but not required, as long as you are interested in Ad Tech and can pick up industrial knowledge quickly.
- Ability to teach others, maintain confidence while speaking in groups, and humbleness when learning from others
- Well organized documentation and task prioritization skills
- Solid experience in Excel and MS Office, including pivot tables, chart-making, and manipulation of large data sets
- Outstanding troubleshooting, analytical, and problem-solving abilities, along with an ability to collaborate cross-functionally in a fast-paced start-up environment
- Effective time management skills – ability to prioritize and meet deadlines
The Trade Desk does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firm recruiters. Fees will not be paid in the event a candidate submitted by a recruiter without an agreement in place is hired; such resumes will be deemed the sole property of The Trade Desk. The Trade Desk is an equal opportunity employer. All aspects of employment will be based on merit, competence, performance, and business needs. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.