Inventory Partnerships Manager
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
Experience with programmatic SSP/ad exchange relationship management, media buying, contract negotiation, deal making, account management, technical specifications, and flexibility to support a hundred different tasks at once. You love learning new technology and teaching it to others. You’re as comfortable diving into Excel to analyze a problem as you are with meeting new partners at conferences. You’re a self-starter and can work as well independently as you are in a team environment.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
- Manage and grow our relationships with SSPs and premium publishers globally with focus in North America
- Provide day-to-day direct SSP/exchange partner support, including new channel or industry standards evaluation, client questions, QBRs, contracts, troubleshooting, etc.
- Support internal Trade Desk business teams and other Inventory partnership team functions, including publisher management, header bidding, SPO, advertiser and creative guidelines, Marketplace Quality, credits and invoices, etc.
- Lead contract negotiations and integrations for new supply partners in North America
- Liaise with the Technical Account Management team for technical adoptions and implications to the partnership
- Work with Product Management to help define features, drive enhancements to The Trade Desk platform, and comply with industry standards and governmental regulations
- Attend key client meetings as a subject matter expert
- Become an expert on all new supply-related industry updates, such as new channels and devices, privacy regulations, etc.
WHAT YOU BRING TO THE TABLE:
- BA/BS and 2-3 years of online advertising experience required; 1+ years of client-facing experience preferred
- Expertise in working with DSPs, ad exchanges, aggregators, ad servers, and other optimization platforms is a plus
- Proven track record of building partnerships by forging a strong relationship with vendors and clients, understanding their objectives and recommending best strategies
- Ability to work cross functionally with many teams
- Effective time management skills – ability to prioritize and meet deadlines
- Outstanding troubleshooting, analytical, and problem-solving abilities, along with an ability to collaborate cross-functionally in a fast-paced start-up environment
- Attention to detail, strong analytical and logical mindset, top notch organizational skills
- International experience or ability to speak another language (e.g. French or Spanish) is a plus
The Trade Desk will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories for employment in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring, Ordinance No. 184652
The Trade Desk does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firm recruiters. Fees will not be paid in the event a candidate submitted by a recruiter without an agreement in place is hired; such resumes will be deemed the sole property of The Trade Desk. The Trade Desk is an equal opportunity employer. All aspects of employment will be based on merit, competence, performance, and business needs. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.