Talent Acquisition Coordinator
WHO WE ARE:
The Trade Desk is leading the way to the future of marketing by changing how advertising is bought and sold. Working with the largest brands and agencies around the world, our technology platform helps consumers discover products they want by enabling advertisers to target and reach them on the right channels at the right time.
Employees join The Trade Desk to discover opportunity, contribute to our customers’ success, and be part of building the future of marketing. You’ll work with creative, compassionate, and collaborative colleagues that share a passion for making the internet better for all – a combination that simply can't be beat.
When you join The Trade Desk, you’re joining a family. We have open space work environments, adjustable sitting/standing desks, and a celebrated open-door policy (at all levels) that can inspire out-of-the-box solutions and camaraderie among your coworkers. The competitive compensation packages, full benefits, stock options, and additional discounted stock purchase opportunities, catered lunches, and offsite team building activities may cause slight to severe jealousy among your peers.
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
You are an organizer, proactive and a creative problem solver. You care deeply about the candidate, their experience, your teammates and your ability to help the company grow. You are driven to deliver, thrive in a dynamic environment and dedicated to high quality work. You eat complex logistics for lunch, you love solving puzzles, and you are a superb communicator.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
The TA Coordinator is an integral member of the Global Talent Acquisition team, and a core driver of the candidate experience. Together, through partnership between recruitment and our global teams, we will achieve our hiring goals each year. With drive, focus and an enterprising approach you will shape the candidate journey, represent our talent brand, and influence the growth of our culture. You will need to handle a varied workload, effectively prioritize and deliver with polish. You will contribute to the team and to the company, as you:
- Handle heavy interview scheduling for candidates with recruiters, managers and interview teams, in fast paced environment
- Provide high touch care and act as primary contact for candidates throughout their journey
- Own the candidate experience end to end, from initiation to pre-boarding, navigating ambiguity through diligent decision-making
- Drive background check administration and processing, craft and administer offer letter documentation, and facilitate transition to on-boarding
- Escort and engage candidates onsite, ensuring they feel welcome
- Identify workflow inefficiencies and collaborate cross-functionally to improve processes that deliver high-quality results.
- Book travel, process reimbursements and attend to post-interview care
WHAT YOU BRING TO THE TABLE:
- Experience handling complex calendaring, travel and other logistics on behalf of others
- Ability to maintain trust, confidentiality and thoughtful discretion with all levels of staff and candidates
- Genuine passion for the recruitment profession and/or talent operations, while possessing the drive to make a difference in our growing business
- A sense of urgency, adaptability, and ability to prioritize
- A positive attitude with a dedication to problem solving and delivery
- Desire to work in a fast paced and dynamic environment
- Extremely solid attention to detail, communication skills, sense of ownership and responsibility to be a change agent to make us all better
- Aptitude to quickly pick up things, and learning agility to adapt to new approaches
The Trade Desk does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firm recruiters. Fees will not be paid in the event a candidate submitted by a recruiter without an agreement in place is hired; such resumes will be deemed the sole property of The Trade Desk. The Trade Desk is an equal opportunity employer. All aspects of employment will be based on merit, competence, performance, and business needs. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.