Senior Manager, Office Management Operations APAC
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
The Trade Desk is seeking a Senior Manager of Office Management Operations to join our regional Asia operations team. This position will be based in our Singapore office and will be responsible for leading a dispersed team in all aspects of office operations. This position will become part of a strong Cultural Ambassador Team that provides “best in class” workplace experiences, which is an essential part of The Trade Desk’s leading workplace environment. This position will help in continually achieving this by organizing, coordinating, and managing day-to-day office operations while driving organizational effectiveness and increased efficiency. The ideal candidate will bring strategic thinking, creativity, communication, and collaboration to enhance and deliver services consistently across various functions and geographies. This person will work to build trust and influence at all levels of the organization, while driving consensus and decision making in challenging situations.
As a part of the leadership team on the Global Office and Facility Operations team, this person will share in building the long-term vision and strategy of the company’s workplace experience. This person will identify opportunities that enable our team to anticipate future business needs and enhance The Trade Desk’s leading workplace experience environment.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
- Oversee and manage office operations throughout Asia which includes locations such as Tokyo, Hong Kong, Singapore, and Sydney.
- Facilitate hands-on leadership and management to a team of office management and facilities professionals
- Mentor, coach, and provide guidance to the team by offering feedback, positive reinforcement and suggestions to improve productivity
- Build strong relationships with regional business leaders and cross-departmental teams, and influence through timely, relevant, and targeted communication that balances the needs of the business with the services provided by our team
- Provide direction and support to office staff to build a culture focused on providing the best overall employee and client experience
- Lead and coordinate regional office openings through successful FDOB (First Day of Business) activities
- Create a culture of continuous improvement by reviewing existing processes and recommending solutions to drive improved efficiencies and operations throughout the region
- In collaboration with cross-departmental teams (HR, IT, Real Estate, etc), work on creation, coordination, and delivery of global programs such as: new hire onboarding, reception, snacks/beverages/food, special events, office supplies, corporate credit card, building maintenance, security, mail and shipping, and travel
- Lead global initiatives, drive consistency, develop policies and procedures, and lead special projects that deliver impact across regions
- Develop budget guidelines and ensure follow-through and proper execution
- Assist with implementation and management of safety program for offices
- Leverage industry leading practices and bring innovation to the team’s service offerings
- Collaborate with global colleagues towards common goals and share best practices
- Navigate ambiguity in an ever-changing environment with shifting priorities, adapt and prioritize to the business's changing needs
- Establish and manage a wide variety of service provider relationships
- Establish critical success factors and key performance indicators for key service provider relationships
- Manage space planning, coordinate changes, and keep internal systems updated.
- Work with building management to ensure office safety and team communication
- Partner with People Operations department to maintain office policies
- Manage special projects or tasks as assigned or required
WHAT YOU BRING TO THE TABLE:
- At least 9 years’ of office and/or business operations experience. Candidates with facilities management experience would be beneficial.
- Strong relationship building skills
- Ability to influence others while fostering a value-based environment of high performance and fairness
- Strong people management, relationship management and leadership skills
- Experience evaluating process and establishing creative and innovative solutions
- Demonstrated ability to multitask in a fast-paced office environment while displaying excellent communication skills
- Genuine interest in providing outstanding service in all levels of interactions
- Experience collaborating with cross-functional teams
- Industry certifications or interest in engaging with industry organizations and events
- Excellent organizational, trouble shooting, and problem-solving skills
- Upbeat, positive attitude with an attention to detail
- Self-Starter, with the ability to work under limited supervision
The Trade Desk does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firm recruiters. Fees will not be paid in the event a candidate submitted by a recruiter without an agreement in place is hired; such resumes will be deemed the sole property of The Trade Desk. The Trade Desk is an equal opportunity employer. All aspects of employment will be based on merit, competence, performance, and business needs. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.