WHO WE ARE:
The Trade Desk is leading the way to the future of marketing by changing how advertising is bought and sold. Working with the largest brands and agencies around the world, our technology platform helps consumers discover products they want by enabling advertisers to target and reach them on the right channels at the right time.
Employees join The Trade Desk to discover opportunity, contribute to our customers’ success, and be part of building the future of marketing. You’ll work with creative, compassionate, and collaborative colleagues that share a passion for making the internet better for all – a combination that simply can't be beat.
When you join The Trade Desk, you’re joining a family. We have open space work environments, adjustable sitting/standing desks, and a celebrated open-door policy (at all levels) that can inspire out-of-the-box solutions and camaraderie among your coworkers. The competitive compensation packages, full benefits, stock options, and additional discounted stock purchase opportunities, catered lunches, and offsite team building activities may cause slight to severe jealousy among your peers.
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
As an Account Coordinator you will primarily support the Client Services team with campaign management & troubleshooting, while learning what it takes to run your own accounts.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
- Support and mirror the Client Services Account team, with the goal of growing into an Account Manager role
- Set up initial campaigns, monitor effectiveness, and troubleshoot when needed
- Work closely with the Trading team to rapidly onboard new customers
- Become an expert on the use and best practices on The Trade Desk platform
- Responsible for regular check ins with clients and escalation of client issues to senior team
WHAT YOU BRING TO THE TABLE:
- Bachelor’s Degree from a four-year university
- Interest in technology and aptitude to learn new tech quickly
- Ability to teach others, maintain confidence while speaking in groups, and humbleness when learning from others
- Solid experience in Excel and MS Office, including pivot tables, chart-making, and manipulation of large data sets
- Outstanding troubleshooting, analytical, and problem-solving abilities, along with an ability to collaborate cross-functionally in a fast-paced start-up environment
- Effective time management skills – ability to prioritize and meet deadlines
- Fluency in Korean and English is a must
The Trade Desk does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firm recruiters. Fees will not be paid in the event a candidate submitted by a recruiter without an agreement in place is hired; such resumes will be deemed the sole property of The Trade Desk. The Trade Desk is an equal opportunity employer. All aspects of employment will be based on merit, competence, performance, and business needs. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.