GM, Client Services - Chicago
The Trade Desk is changing the way global brands and their agencies advertise to audiences around the world. How? With a media-buying platform that helps brands deliver a more insightful and relevant ad experience for consumers — and sets a new standard for global reach, accuracy, and transparency.
So if you’re talented, driven, creative, and hungry to bring something entirely new and wildly ambitious into the world (and have some fun doing it), then we want to talk.
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR:
- A proven leader who Is able to inspire, motivate and drive scaled team performance.
- Someone who takes a multi-year view when planning and making decisions.
- Builds strong relationships with executive level leadership with external Clients and internally to drive effective team strategies and is the voice of change.
- Engages with the broader industry to help drive TTD’s forward thinking Initiatives
- You will be part of the National Client Services leadership team and actively contribute to how the organization evolves, as well as be part of the committee which determines which areas to focus on and how to ensure quality control and consistency across all the regions.
- Your performance will be measured by regional attainment vs. goals as national contributions, thus collaborating and contributing to other regions will be a key component of the job.
WHAT YOU'LL DO:
- Work closely in partnership with the Client Services and Business Development leadership teams to scale high growth in the Chicago and Mid-West region and build the team to exceed revenue targets.
- Build strong relationships with Client executive level leadership and internally to develop effective team strategies and drive change.
- Take a pro-active approach working with Agencies, Holding Companies, and Brands in planning and scaling the business to achieve high growth plans.
- Drive vision & purpose and take a multi-year view in decision-making.
- Ensure management team is aligned in assigning accounts and planning the organization for the long term.
- Proactive in attracting top talent and ensure the development of talent at all levels within the team, which includes succession planning and overseeing hiring at all levels.
- Unblock and resolve issues that are impacting the team’s ability to hit goals by collaborating with cross functional leadership and optimizing processes.
- Fully own the client support structure and portfolio product needs along with translating the needs of our clients and informing our product strategy.
- Ability to take on complex problems and create routes to scalable solutions quickly, decisively and resourcefully.
- Guide and manage different and unique career development tracks within the Client Service organization
- Set the tone for the CS team in the region and add to the national CS organization’s culture and values
WHO YOU ARE:
- Your extensive media experience as well as programmatic knowledge highly preferable.
- 10+ years of strong people management experience.
- A natural leader and motivator of people with a collaborative team approach.
- Ability to build strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders, executive team and industry groups.
- Execute in an intense and fast-paced environment.
- Extensive experience in Client Services as well as new business development.
- Ambition to develop and grow.
- Excellent influencing and negotiation skills.
- Effective time management skills – ability to prioritize and meet deadlines.
- Highly organized with a strong attention to detail.
- Ability to Identify business and organizational Improvement opportunities and develop strategies to capture those opportunities
The Trade Desk does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firm recruiters. Fees will not be paid in the event a candidate submitted by a recruiter without an agreement in place is hired; such resumes will be deemed the sole property of The Trade Desk. The Trade Desk is an equal opportunity employer. All aspects of employment will be based on merit, competence, performance, and business needs. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.