Account Manager / Client Services
WHO WE ARE:
Here at The Trade Desk, our mission is to change the way advertising is bought and sold. We are proud to be the fastest-growing demand-side platform in adtech, and even though we've been around for over 10 years, our real journey has just begun. As one of the team, you'll find everything you'd come to expect from a fast-moving, forward thinking company, you'll enjoy all kinds of great food and snacks, events and happy hours and no doubt you will experience the ability to move around often and travel regularly.
Most important of all, you'll have the perfect platform and environment to do your best work, being able to showcase your creative flair and passion, whilst collaborating with like-minded, super smart and intelligent colleagues – a combination that feel simply can't be beat.
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
A client services pro. You’re at home when managing and growing a huge portfolio of agency accounts, contacts and relationships. You'll have unbelievable prioritisation skills with an uncanny knack of remaining calm when tackling one hundred different things at once. Our people love learning new technology and how it can impact, improve and benefit others and it goes without saying that you would be as comfortable diving into Excel to add value to a campaign as you are with taking an agency out for fine dining.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
- Increase the revenue across your own portfolio of accounts, working with your clients on sharing advice, new features and benefits that would not only increase but go beyond their goals.
- Collaborate tirelessly with your colleagues in Trading to rapidly onboard new customers, sharing best practice and inside knowledge with sales to identify ways to sustain growth.
- Become an expert on the use and best practices on The Trade Desk platform, and offer insights to clients on how to improve campaigns
- Provide continual training to clients as new features are added to The Trade Desk
- Work with Product Management to help define features and drive enhancements to The Trade Desk platform
- Help build the Client Services practice, by creating training materials, best practices, sales materials and customer facing guides
WHAT YOU'LL BRING TO THE TABLE:
- Experience in online advertising
- Expertise in working with RTB, DSPs, ad exchanges, aggregators, ad servers, and other optimization platforms is a real bonus
- Knowledge in managing CPA, CPC, and CPM marketing campaigns
- Solid experience in Excel and MS Office, including pivot tables, chart-making, and manipulation of large data sets
- Outstanding troubleshooting, analytical, and problem-solving abilities, along with an ability to collaborate cross-functionally in a fast-paced start-up environment
- Proven track record of growing accounts by forging a strong relationship with clients, understanding their objectives and recommending best strategies
- Must speak fluent German
The Trade Desk does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firm recruiters. Fees will not be paid in the event a candidate submitted by a recruiter without an agreement in place is hired; such resumes will be deemed the sole property of The Trade Desk. The Trade Desk is an equal opportunity employer. All aspects of employment will be based on merit, competence, performance, and business needs. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.