Director, People Operations - APAC
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
By joining The Trade Desk, the fastest-growing demand-side platform in adtech, you'll become a part of our mission to change the way digital advertising is bought and sold. Even though we've been around for over 10 years, our real journey is just beginning. So, come and join our team and help us deliver better advertising.
As a member of our team, you'll enjoy all kinds of great food and snacks, events and happy hours, and even trips to the golden coast to visit our headquarters in Ventura, California (not to mention free surf lessons from the team). Most importantly, you'll have the opportunity to work with creative, compassionate, and collaborative colleagues – a combination that simply can't be beat.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
- Support the existing team with the full employee lifecycle administration for The Trade Desk’s offices in New York, Chicago, and Toronto.
- Managing system updates and pulling system reports through the HRIS system- Workday.
- Assisting with the smooth on-boarding process of employees (including collecting and completing I9s).
- Assisting with the administration of benefits and offering of benefits advice when required
- Managing and flagging visa expirations and assisting with employment verifications as necessary.
- Working with the team to help coordinate visa applications and employee sponsorship.
- Supporting global mobility administration.
- Managing day-to-day employee queries escalating when needed and helping manage employee relations concerns.
- Keeping employee files up to date in addition to conducting regular audits of employee and departmental files.
- Assisting with the coordination and successful roll out of people projects and employee initiatives across the regions.
- Where required provide consultation and support to managers on employee relations issues and applicable company policies and employment laws. Maintain in-depth knowledge of legal requirements related to day-to-day management of employees, reducing legal risks and ensuring regulatory compliance.
- Various special PeopleOps projects and tasks as needed.
WHAT YOU BRING TO THE TABLE:
- Demonstrates high emotional intelligence, sound business judgement, and proven track record of consultative HR experience.
- 4-6 years of HR or relevant experience required. Enterprise start-up, technology -oriented environment or technical organizations preferred. PHR certification is a strong plus.
- Must have the highest integrity, be people oriented, present strong leadership skills, and able to build strong relationships at all levels of the organization.
- Ability to operate with discretion and handle sensitive and confidential information
- Demonstrates flexibility and adaptability; thrives in a changing and/or fast paced environment.
- Must be available periodically during early and late business hours to accommodate global time zones.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and tasks with high levels of accuracy and strong attention to detail.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, customer-centric focus for candidates and internal partners.
- Must have strong technical skills, including experience with Microsoft Office. Workday experience is a plus.
The Trade Desk does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firm recruiters. Fees will not be paid in the event a candidate submitted by a recruiter without an agreement in place is hired; such resumes will be deemed the sole property of The Trade Desk. The Trade Desk is an equal opportunity employer. All aspects of employment will be based on merit, competence, performance, and business needs. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.