Head of Marketing Strategy and Operations
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
The Trade Desk is looking for a Head of Marketing Strategy and Operations that will spearhead its strategic planning and technology agenda for the marketing organization. This individual will partner with the CMO and marketing leadership to drive global strategies, plans, budgets and presentations regarding the marketing activity and organization. He/She will help to manage team meetings and strategic alignment conversations for the global teams. Finally, he/she will drive the strategy, prioritization, project management and implementation of the tech stack for marketing working with the broader team.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
- Manage annual and quarterly strategic planning process for Marketing
- Lead budget planning and oversee monthly budget management and coordination
- Lead agenda setting and coordination of monthly and offsite marketing meetings
- Work closely with CMO on thought leadership, messaging and presentations
- Stay up to date on top of key industry trends, analyst reports and data points
- Build martech roadmap, investment cases/ROI and oversee project implementation with business partners
- Hire and manage a small team of Marketing and Strategy Operations Analysts to assist in these efforts
WHAT YOU BRING TO THE TABLE:
- 12-15 years of business experience minimum with substantial experience in strategy, marketing or management consulting.
- Strong track record of managing technology or digital projects to completion
- Robust analytical and quantitative skills; budget management and forecasting ability required
- Strong leadership and management skills along with the ability to hire and mentor talent
- Entrepreneurial sensibility and curiosity about the intersection of marketing, technology and media is essential
- MBA preferred but not required
The Trade Desk does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firm recruiters. Fees will not be paid in the event a candidate submitted by a recruiter without an agreement in place is hired; such resumes will be deemed the sole property of The Trade Desk. The Trade Desk is an equal opportunity employer. All aspects of employment will be based on merit, competence, performance, and business needs. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.