Application Support Coordinator
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
Raise your hand if you LOVE ads! Yeah, we feel the same… So come be a part of the solution, by joining the team that is changing the face of advertising for the better. Founded by the pioneers of real-time bidding (RTB), The Trade Desk has become the fastest growing demand-side platform (DSP) in the industry by offering agencies and their advertisers a best-in-class technology platform that focuses on delivering meaningful and relevant engagement with consumers.
With integrations into every major advertising exchange, we handle well over 4 trillion requests every month and growing – that's more page views and queries than Facebook, Google Search, and Google's entire network of websites combined – all serviced in single-digit-ms response times. Are you interested in working with big data? Do you want to push the edges of scale and responsiveness? It doesn't get much bigger or faster than this!
We are looking to hire an Application Support Coordinator who will work in collaboration with our Biz Teams to ensure top notch application support. We’re looking for someone who is enthusiastic about new technology, has not only the existing technical skills to be successful but also the acumen to learn even more; you’ll never run out of things to learn here. You’re comfortable being a mediator between account and technology teams, helping both reach solutions on high-priority technical issues. There is plenty of room for advancement in this role within the department or otherwise within our company.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
- Support for technical issues: ensuring that incidents within our platform and tools are handled with adherence to SLAs
- Responsible for owning incidents, including escalating to Swat, Product, Integrations and Business Intelligence.
- Multi-task, manage and resolve transactional application support requests
- Puzzle-solving, problem-solving and issue troubleshooting
- Executing Stored Procedures in SQL
- Maintain the company’s ticketing system; answer, troubleshoot and resolve various technical issues related to the TradeDesk’s trading platform
- Take initiative on tickets that can be completed without Development Team assistance
- Contribute to the company’s Knowledge Base by the creation of new Articles and updating existing ones
- QA Testing and Validation
- Coordinate in-depth training on support-related tools and processes
- Light on-call/after-hours support
WHAT YOU BRING TO THE TABLE:
- Bachelor’s Degree from a four-year university or relevant substitute experience
- 0--3 years relevant work experience as a support representative in a small or medium sized business
- Outstanding troubleshooting, analytical, and problem-solving abilities, along with an ability to collaborate cross-functionally in a fast-paced start-up environment
- Basic to mid-level SQL and HTML experience
- Experience handling complex datasets, identifying trends within the data, and performing comparisons between multiple data sources.
- Experience with databases, SQL, API's - Able to create queries to retrieve records, aggregate data from a variety of data sources, and an understanding of the underlying data structures.
- Knowledge of Excel and MS Office, including pivot tables, chart-making, and manipulation of large data sets is a plus
- General knowledge of RTB, DSPs, ad exchanges, aggregators, ad servers, and other optimization platforms is a plus
- Fluent spoken and written multi-lingual skills at a technical level
- No previous online advertising experience required, but those with experience or internships in online advertising or technology are encouraged to apply
- Effective time management skills – ability to prioritize and meet deadlines
- An Ability to explain complex subjects to a non-technical audience.
This position does have employee review and termination authority.
The Trade Desk does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firm recruiters. Fees will not be paid in the event a candidate submitted by a recruiter without an agreement in place is hired; such resumes will be deemed the sole property of The Trade Desk. The Trade Desk is an equal opportunity employer. All aspects of employment will be based on merit, competence, performance, and business needs. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.