We’re set to host our inaugural Programmatic Institute at Guastavino’s in New York on Wednesday, March 9 and the day is shaping up to be a big one.
We’re thrilled to welcome media personalities, programmatic insiders, TEDⓇ celebs, and top leaders from global advertising. The topics of the day will be diverse, and are meant to convey the broad reach and impact of programmatic advertising and digital marketing.
A sampling of the day:
- Our CEO, Jeff Green, will explore the Future of Media in his morning talk, sharing his vision on the shape of things to come while getting honest about the challenges ahead.
- In a year where Bloomberg has predicted $10B to be spent on advertising leading up to the US General Election this November, we’d be remiss not to celebrate the circus with a session on politics. We’re honored to host author and statistician Nate Silver as he shows the story that the numbers tell, and participates in dialog with Jeff about how election cycles are shaped by the latest digital advancements in advertising.
- Our Chief Technology Officer and TTD co-founder, Dave Pickles will host leadership from across the buying spectrum -- from technology platform Choicestream to digital agencies Goodway Group and NEO@Ogilvy to global juggernaut IBM -- to learn how they have transformed their ad buying via The Trade Desk’s robust APIs.
- Leaders from the world of audio, including Pandora, Spotify, and Triton, will talk about the sophistication of the digital listening audience and how habits have evolved alongside technology.
- Humanitarian, author, and TED veteran Dan Pallotta will deliver a compelling treatise on changing paradigms across the worlds of nonprofit and business. For anyone who hasn’t heard Pallotta’s 2013 speech, listen here and prepare to be inspired.
We look forward to rolling out this format in new markets across the coming months. For more information about the day, view the full agenda online.
If you can’t join in person, be sure to follow #TTD and our Twitter feed for quotes, pictures, and other live highlights from the day.