We are at the forefront of a monumental shift in the TV industry. TV broadcasters are adapting their strategies to appeal to increasingly connected audiences with a goal of providing improved streaming experiences for viewers. With access to better consumer data, CTV advertisers can present relevant, high-quality ads to users alongside their favorite show, sport, or news program.
The most anticipated industry-wide event of the year, the TV upfronts, is quickly approaching. Navigate the changing TV landscape with our Connected Upfronts guide and gain a better understanding of how to buy strategically this season.
This guide will walk you through:
- A quick history of traditional broadcast upfronts.
- The anatomy of an upfront buy.
- The evolution of the upfronts as we enter a more connected landscape.
- The upfront potential of programmatic.
- The tools and techniques every advertiser should consider for programmatic buys.