Office Manager/Executive Assistant
ABOUT THE TRADE DESK
The Trade Desk powers the most sophisticated buyers in advertising technology. We were founded by the pioneers of real-time bidding, and we've become the fastest growing demand-side platform (DSP) in the industry by offering agencies, aggregators and their advertisers best-in-class technology to manage display, social and video advertising campaigns. We’re growing our offices across the globe, from our headquarters in Ventura, California, to major media markets in the US (New York, Los Angeles, San Francisco, and Chicago), Europe and Asia.
WHAT DOES THE TRADE DESK DO?
Before the real-time bidding industry reached its current size of $5B, our founder and CEO Jeff Green established the world’s first online ad exchange, AdECN. After selling AdECN to Microsoft, Jeff ventured out a few short years later to found The Trade Desk.
Today, we help advertisers and ad agencies buy digital advertising across all channels in the $20B programmatic industry, including in the leading-edge private marketplace and programmatic TV.
We buy online media more efficiently than anyone by using massive amounts of data, superior valuation algorithms, machine learning technology, and media savvy. We’re bringing a level of sophistication to online advertising that has only been seen in the financial markets. Come and join our award winning team!
- Ranked #20 on Glassdoor’s Best Places to Work for Small & Medium Size Companies 2017
- Ranked 7th Fastest Growing Company in North America on Deloitte’s 2015 Technology Fast 500
- Ranked 55th Fastest Growing Company in North America on Deloitte’s 2016 Technology Fast 500
- Named #9 on Forbes List of America's Most Promising Companies
- Named Among Crain’s Best Places to Work in New York City 2014, 2015, 2016
- Named One of Outside’s Best Places to Work 2014, 2015, 2016
- CEO, Jeff Green & CTO, Dave Pickles Named Entrepreneur of the Year, Greater LA 2015
- Named Among Forbes Best Places to Work for Millennials, Women, & For Diversity 2015
- Ranked #34 on Inc. Magazine’s America’s Fastest-Growing Private Companies 2015
- CEO, Jeff Green, recognized as AMA's 4 Under 40 Marketing Emerging Leaders 2015
- Ranked #7 on Entrepreneur Magazine's Inaugural Top Company Cultures List 2015
- Named Among AlwaysOn’s OnMobile 100 Top Private Companies
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
We’re looking for an Office Manager and Executive Assistant to support the Senior Vice President and our Singapore office The person in this position will manage all aspects of the SVP travel and calendar, and handle all things related to the running of a very fast-paced and dynamic office.
KEY DAY TO DAY RESPONSIBILITIES:
Executive Assistant Tasks
- Openly communicate with SVP daily on priorities, meetings and travel details/logistics.
- Arrange all travel logistics, input all data into calendar (flights, hotels, car rentals, etc.), and keep calendar continually updated.
- Manage the SVP’s calendar and coordinate meetings. Be mindful of calendar progression throughout the day and strive to help the SVP keep on schedule.
- Always plan ahead. Keep SVP abreast of upcoming deadlines, deliverables and key dates.
- Coordinate meetings, conference rooms for staff as needed
- Housing and travel planning assistance as needed for
- Visiting Trade Desk employees
- Job candidates
- Schedule candidate interviews, communicating with recruiters and candidates
- Be flexible, creative, and get difficult tasks done—sometimes at the last minute
- Be friendly and courteous 100% of the time (and a sense of humor is sometimes helpful)
- Be proactive – anticipate the needs of the SVP and office and acting on them without being asked
- Special projects or tasks as assigned or required
- Purchasing general office supplies
- Purchasing snacks and beverages
Corporate Credit Card Management
- Responsible for safe keeping, usage and approvals for office credit card
- Weekly receipt reconciliation
Office Maintenance Management (in conjunction with IT, Real Estate and Facilities as required)
- Schedule maintenance and upkeep of office furniture, appliances, building and equipment
- Work with property/building management & maintenance to ensure office safety and communicate information to staff
- Manage office security system
- Set up and manage vendor & service provider contracts and relationships
- Send monthly invoices to Accounts Payable
- Ensure common areas and general office remain clean; schedule deep cleaning as necessary
Shipping and Receiving
- Pack and ship packages by FedEx or USPS
- Receive mail and packages and distribute
- Greet clients, guests and visitors upon arrival
- Provide general support to visitors
- Answer phones, handle office communications
Office Event Planning
- Assist with planning morale events, holiday party, happy hours, office networking events
- Help coordinate recruiting events
- Organize office operations and procedures
- Partner with People Ops department to maintain office policies as necessary
- New hire orientations for office; office tour, desk, key, security system training, etc.
- Maintain office records and filing
- Serve as point person for billing/Accounts Payable
- Ordering and pickup of lunches for office
- Office decorating, maintaining plants
- Organizing stock rooms, kitchen/pantry, schwag room
- Assist other Office Managers or staff as requested
- At least 2 years of similar and/or progressive experience reporting to a VP or similarly situated executive
- 1-2 years office management experience
- Must be able to maintain confidentiality and discretion
- Must have excellent written and verbal communications skill
- Microsoft Office proficient
- Language requirements:
- Bahasa preferred
- Must be authorized to work in Singapore
The Trade Desk does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firm recruiters. Fees will not be paid in the event a candidate submitted by a recruiter without a contract in place is hired; such resumes will be deemed the sole property of The Trade Desk.
The Trade Desk is an equal opportunity employer. All aspects of employment will be based on merit, competence, performance, and business needs. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.