Manager, Marketplace Quality
ABOUT THE TRADE DESK
The Trade Desk powers the most sophisticated buyers in advertising technology. We were founded by the pioneers of real-time bidding, and we've become the fastest growing demand-side platform (DSP) in the industry by offering agencies, aggregators and their advertisers best-in-class technology to manage display, social and video advertising campaigns. We’re growing our offices across the globe, from our headquarters in Ventura, California, to major media markets in the US (New York, Los Angeles, San Francisco, and Chicago), Europe and Asia.
WHAT DOES THE TRADE DESK DO?
Before the real-time bidding industry reached its current size of $5B, our founder and CEO Jeff Green established the world’s first online ad exchange, AdECN. After selling AdECN to Microsoft, Jeff ventured out a few short years later to found The Trade Desk.
Today, we help advertisers and ad agencies buy digital advertising across all channels in the $20B programmatic industry, including in the leading-edge private marketplace and programmatic TV.
We buy online media more efficiently than anyone by using massive amounts of data, superior valuation algorithms, machine learning technology, and media savvy. We’re bringing a level of sophistication to online advertising that has only been seen in the financial markets. Come and join our award winning team!
- Ranked #20 on Glassdoor’s Best Places to Work for Small & Medium Size Companies 2017
- Ranked 7th Fastest Growing Company in North America on Deloitte’s 2015 Technology Fast 500
- Ranked 55th Fastest Growing Company in North America on Deloitte’s 2016 Technology Fast 500
- Named #9 on Forbes List of America's Most Promising Companies
- Named Among Crain’s Best Places to Work in New York City 2014, 2015, 2016
- Named One of Outside’s Best Places to Work 2014, 2015, 2016
- CEO, Jeff Green & CTO, Dave Pickles Named Entrepreneur of the Year, Greater LA 2015
- Named Among Forbes Best Places to Work for Millennials, Women, & For Diversity 2015
- Ranked #34 on Inc. Magazine’s America’s Fastest-Growing Private Companies 2015
- CEO, Jeff Green, recognized as AMA's 4 Under 40 Marketing Emerging Leaders 2015
- Ranked #7 on Entrepreneur Magazine's Inaugural Top Company Cultures List 2015
- Named Among AlwaysOn’s OnMobile 100 Top Private Companies
This position provides an opportunity for a bright and hardworking person to contribute to the business operations of a global, omni-channel, demand side platform. You will manage various projects and initiatives to help enforce policies for all TTD clients and vendors. This is a hands-on role with tremendous exposure to all aspects of the business.
KEY DAY TO DAY RESPONSIBILITIES
- Maintain quality standards by monitoring ad creatives, SSPs/exchanges, and publisher sites
- Investigate and resolve Marketplace Quality complaints and problems
- Serve as liaison with other teams on inventory and advertiser quality issues
- Identify product needs and articulate requirements for product and engineering
- Analyze large datasets, develop insights, and recommend strategies
- Communicate quality standards to clients and vendors
- Perform other Marketplace Quality tasks as needed
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 3+ years of relevant work experience
- Prior experience in online advertising preferred, but not required
- Excellent analytical, problem-solving, and critical thinking skills
- Strong verbal and written communications skills
- Comfortable speaking with clients and vendors as well as digging into datasets
- Advanced Excel experience and the ability to work with large datasets
- Comfortable viewing all types of Internet content
- Knowledge of HTML and MySQL preferred
THE TRADE DESK OFFERS
- Great opportunities to contribute and succeed in a rapidly-growing global company with a world-class culture
- The chance to work with proven industry pioneers (and have a whole lot of fun while you’re doing it!)
- Competitive salary and performance-based compensation
- Ownership through stock options
- Company paid medical, dental and vision coverage
- 401K plan with company matching-US
- A casual work environment where we work with “relaxed intensity”
The Trade Desk does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firm recruiters. Fees will not be paid in the event a candidate submitted by a recruiter without a contract in place is hired; such resumes will be deemed the sole property of The Trade Desk.
The Trade Desk is an equal opportunity employer. All aspects of employment will be based on merit, competence, performance, and business needs. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.